Q2 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a troll ? Because if you are not , then you are just an obnoxious meathead who is injecting politics into this forum.
Politics are corruption. Perhaps you could consider that next time you throw that word out so loosely. You wish you could dismiss me as a troll or mesthead. You should tread lightly before name Calling.
‘we know it’s highly unlikely that the moderator will reprimand you. We know the moderator is heavily biased.

To be fair though, It does sound like some asses are being kicked in AZ which is good. The moment a CEO shows up and spends considerable time in the factory to steer things right it's not a good look for the Execs under him.

These delays are giving the competition more room as they come to market, including Mercedes (EQS, EQS SUV), Hyundai (Ioniq 5, 7), Cadillac (Lyriq), etc.
I was hoping to be able to get the Touring later this year as a one or two year transition to the Gravity, but it doesn't look good at this point.

Politics are corruption. Perhaps you could consider that next time you throw that word out so loosely. You wish you could dismiss me as a troll or mesthead. You should tread lightly before name Calling.
‘we know it’s highly unlikely that the moderator will reprimand you. We know the moderator is heavily biased.
I don’t think it is the moderator who is biased.

Good to know they don't consider that part of the MAJOR update.
Agreed and I don’t even have my car yet.

There you have it. Touring is last on the list.
  • Pure
  • Grand Touring
  • Touring
That's how they're getting to the Pures by year end

Feels like Lucid and the LIV Tour might be a logical partnership :).

Sam and Constitution: can we keep politics off this board?
How is what I just said politics? I could care less about Politics especially here. All I said was basically using COVID is a poor excuse these days but you can read that as Politics if you want or perhaps medicine/healthcare .

Essentially the Earnings suck and they are having setbacks and back peddling besides other issues.

That’s a great point. I should be receiving my car soon, so I will just make every effort to enjoy it and let those pesky thought go.
More therapy on the forums😎😎😎
For the first time had had the same thought during the earnings call. That was not a good call by any stretch of the imagination. I agree that someone would buy them, so probably no reason to worry. Right? Right?

PR quite honestly sounds like the nutty professor. I’m not sure I’d let him do another conference call. This may be the case that the founder should transition to Executive Chairman and bring in a operational CEO.

As others have mentioned, Rivian seems to be functioning much more smoothly
Amazon announced their up to 100K purchase of Rivian delivery vans in 2019. This allowed Rivian to staff and plan according to that. If the timing of the Saudi agreement to buy up to 100K vehicles was made 2 years ago, it would have allowed Lucid to staff up much earlier. I also think that if Lucid had gone with a more conventional windshield/sunroof design, their issues with the glass would have been greatly reduced.

For the first time had had the same thought during the earnings call. That was not a good call by any stretch of the imagination. I agree that someone would buy them, so probably no reason to worry. Right? Right?
I hope so

PIF owns 63% already. They want them to build a factory in Saudi and already have them land and 3.4 Billion in Incentives.
Instead of the 100K pseudo car order they should have given them a Battery Storage Contract.

The stock would have immediately doubled IMO.

Postponing the SUV A Year did not help but perhaps better for the Company’s long term survival that they do not botch that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back