Google Drive Link here
Looks like I can only upload 10 pictures at a time here so check out the link for more pictures.
Lighting isn't the best due to weather and being stuck in the garage. I can't take any decent exterior pictures either. Let me know if there's a particular item or shot you want me to take.
Photos taken with a Sony a7S II.
Looks like I can only upload 10 pictures at a time here so check out the link for more pictures.
Lighting isn't the best due to weather and being stuck in the garage. I can't take any decent exterior pictures either. Let me know if there's a particular item or shot you want me to take.
Photos taken with a Sony a7S II.
Attachments
-
DSC01769.webp695.1 KB · Views: 1,351 -
DSC01859.webp306.6 KB · Views: 1,245 -
DSC01843.webp830.7 KB · Views: 1,215 -
DSC01835.webp784.5 KB · Views: 2,131 -
DSC01832.webp743.6 KB · Views: 1,391 -
DSC01830.webp697.4 KB · Views: 1,116 -
DSC01822.webp336 KB · Views: 1,090 -
DSC01806.webp452 KB · Views: 4,011 -
DSC01802.webp1.2 MB · Views: 1,054 -
DSC01781.webp956.3 KB · Views: 2,200
Last edited: