[Pure] Interior Pictures

Do you find the roof liner reduces headroom compared to the glass? looking at the ceiling photo it seems to be lower.

Do you find the roof liner reduces headroom compared to the glass? looking at the ceiling photo it seems to be lower.
I am 5 8 and roof was no issue in pure

Santa Cruz Interior was my first choice but had to downgrade to the Pure. I was worried it will just feel like any regular black interior car but the textile and the alcantara headliner makes the big difference as it darkens the whole feel of the interior. The Touring/GT interiors do have a more luxury and unique feel to them for sure, but I'm a black/white/grey kind of person so this is perfect for me. There's various shades of greys and textures. I'm also happy that the wood panels are still there.

What I sort of do not like is the overall feel sitting in the rear (not in terms of comfort but luxury-wise). *Lacking the colors and vibrancy of the Santa Cruz and Tahoe interiors, the textile adds the much needed contrast.* However, the back area doesnt really have the textiles found in the front area so most items are plastic or PurLuxe and a little bit of wood panel. The alcantara headliner provides that bit of contrast and luxury feel but something is still lacking. I understand Lucid intends to have different feel between the front and the rear, but the rear felt a bit monotonous. Understandably if textile was added on the doors then it will be too similar to the front. I think the culprit is the plain plastic shell of the back of the front seat. Adding textile or some contrast to some section of it would give back a lot of the wow factor.
The PurLuxe seats don't wrinkle compared to the leather seats. Softness and smoothness I'd prefer the leather seats, but I'm guessing the PurLuxe seats could retain it's look longer as it'll be less prone to wrinkling. As it is fake leather hopefully it doesnt fray or chip away in the long term. I've only had limited time with Tesla interiors, but I think the PurLuxe has a less synthetic feel to it. Comfortable seats nonetheless.
Thank you for providing these pictures and information. My son is considering trade in Polestar 2 for Air Pure, aside the exterior wow factor, it’s mainly for enormous cabin and storage space.

Thanks to @noobzilla for posting these pictures!

I have to say that it is really disappointing that the Lucid Community have to turn to another member for pictures and details on what the final configuration of the car is. This information (and pictures) SHOULD have come from Lucid. Lucid's marketing department should be fired (and embarrassed) for not having done this themselves. I am very grateful that someone from this forum stepped up!

I would still like to know what horsepower and range ratings will be for the RWD version of the Pure. Perhaps this is something that Lucid Marketing can do before the car is delivered to their first customers?

Thank you @noobzilla sharing these beautiful pictures. You had mentioned there is no adjustable ambient lightning in Pure. Is it possible that you could share some pictures with ambient lights are turned on ( from Themes menu) so that we can see how it looks like at interior as well as at dashboard display? I am curious what is the default color for Pure and I hope we have multi color selection including night blue.

Last edited:
Other items of note:

Rear seats are lighter shade of grey than the front seats
No ceiling ambient strip lighting (no sort of any lighting except by the rearview mirror and rear handle bars; no lighting from middle of ceiling)
Also foot and side door lightings are just ordinary LED lights. Colors won't change. Only screen color theme
Seatbelts are grey but have some reflectorize properties hence very bright on the pictures
Thank you for this too!

This makes my comparison with the (also future) Hyundai Ionic-6 even more interesting.

Excellent pictures! I read somewhere that lucid extended the rear windscreen to make it look less claustrophobic. Is that true? Do you have pictures of those areas?

Was sunny today so took some pictures. The car is overall more grey than blue. It has the Zenith Red effect where the color changes depending on brightness and color of lighting like in the garage picture the first half has fluorescent lighting while the back half has cloudy daylight lighting. I notice some tiny bits of violet in some pictures. I'll check the car in person tomorrow under daylight if it's not cloudy. Could be the camera. There's some things cameras can't accurately capture. A lot of people say to see it in person and I could say the same about the Fathom Blue.

For fun you can use your hand to cover parts of the car in the same picture. I would look like it's a grey car on some portions and blue on others.

No PPF or ceramic coating on this photo. Today I used ceramic spray on the trunk and roof but stopped since I noticed the glittery silver sparkle fade a little bit. I'll check tomorrow if it affects the color and shine.

Attachments

• DSC01917.JPG
    DSC01917.JPG
    679.9 KB · Views: 486
  • DSC01921.JPG
    DSC01921.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 454
  • DSC01918.JPG
    DSC01918.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 416
  • DSC01915.JPG
    DSC01915.JPG
    710 KB · Views: 385
  • DSC01912.JPG
    DSC01912.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 383
  • DSC01906.JPG
    DSC01906.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 389
  • DSC01903.JPG
    DSC01903.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 398
  • DSC01892.JPG
    DSC01892.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 489
Excellent pictures! I read somewhere that lucid extended the rear windscreen to make it look less claustrophobic. Is that true? Do you have pictures of those areas?
There's one photo looking towards the back seats and rear windscreen. The rear windscreen is small I couldn't see much

Awesome, was looking forward to these. Is the bear graphic something you can request or only for the launch deliveries?

Thanks for all the great photos inside and out. Its nice to see what the Pure looks like as well as the features.

I really like this color. The pictures to me is more of silver with tint of baby powder blue.

We need night pics. Please?
20230101_174145.jpg
20230101_174123.jpg

I hid the touch screen because it's making the ambient lights hard to see in picture

Ceiling interior light turned on in 2nd pic. Rear seats only have ambient lights on the side doors but hardly noticable. Ceiling light one on each handle bars. No ceiling light in the middle of car.

Ambient light color can't be changed which is hugely disappointing. Gf said DA said it changes so emailed him. Two other Pure owners said theirs don't change so I doubt.

Great photos. It really does have a grey hue to it in the sun. The interior lights in the GT are only subtle changes except for one which is much more noticeable. I for one would like a little more color selection, but that's just me.

Back