Pure Colors Pricing

rbbarry

Did the Pure always show TBA next to these exterior colors? Seems like black and white are the only ones included in the base price?

cef94f62-8529-4b31-af0f-f622690ce3a3.png

I don't remember seeing that. How do people lock in a price before 6/1 if it's tba?

Look at the pricing on the AT where they list other colors and their price, and plan on the $800 price.
I think people will probably have to pay more than $800 the AT owners are paying. It looks like if you want any of those options you can't lockin a price for the pure.

1653690976337.png

When the Touring prices came out they also showed $800 for silver, red, and grey for Pure. Then they removed them and had no pricing, then they made it TBA.

I have a list of option prices provided by Lucid sales but it didn't mention paint prices.

Surreal Sound Audio System = 2,900

AWD for Pure Trim = $5,000

Dream Drive Pro (Level 3 Autonomous Driving) = $9,000

I have a list of option prices provided by Lucid sales but it didn't mention paint prices.

Surreal Sound Audio System = 2,900

AWD for Pure Trim = $5,000

Dream Drive Pro (Level 3 Autonomous Driving) = $9,000

fwiw these are the same prices as Touring, I have to imagine the paint price will be the same as Touring.

Today I logged into my account to view my design reservation. Previously my Pure showed that I had selected AWD which is now a single choice in the configurator as "RWD with Available AWD". Today my reservation no longer reflects AWD however it does show pricing for all options and they do reflect the older price across the board.

Today I logged into my account to view my design reservation. Previously my Pure showed that I had selected AWD which is now a single choice in the configurator as "RWD with Available AWD". Today my reservation no longer reflects AWD however it does show pricing for all options and they do reflect the older price across the board.
Indeed. Same with my Touring. All the upgrade pricing is the original I saw at the time of reserving. Nice to see the web team doing its job on that one. Previously, whenever you loaded your "design" it would just show whatever was on the public page.

Pricing for options for Touring and Pure post 6/1 are as follows:

Lucid has recently updated its website, which revealed also higher prices for options (Air Touring and Pure trims), which has been listed by Lucid Insider Blog:

• Cosmo Silver exterior color: $1,000 (up $200 or 25%)
  • Quantum Gray exterior color: $1,000 (up $200 or 25%)
  • Zenith Red exterior color: $1,000 (up $200 or 25%)
  • Glass Canopy: $4,500 (up $500 or 12.5%)
  • 21″ Aero Blade wheels on Touring: $2,000 (up $500 or 33%)
  • 20″ Aero Lite wheels on Pure: $2,000 (up $500 or 33%)
  • DreamDrive Pro: $10,000 (up $1,000 or 11%)
  • Surreal Sound Pro: $4,000 (up $1,100 or 38%)

Pricing for options for Touring and Pure post 6/1 are as follows:

Lucid has recently updated its website, which revealed also higher prices for options (Air Touring and Pure trims), which has been listed by Lucid Insider Blog:

• Cosmo Silver exterior color: $1,000 (up $200 or 25%)
  • Quantum Gray exterior color: $1,000 (up $200 or 25%)
  • Zenith Red exterior color: $1,000 (up $200 or 25%)
  • Glass Canopy: $4,500 (up $500 or 12.5%)
  • 21″ Aero Blade wheels on Touring: $2,000 (up $500 or 33%)
  • 20″ Aero Lite wheels on Pure: $2,000 (up $500 or 33%)
  • DreamDrive Pro: $10,000 (up $1,000 or 11%)
  • Surreal Sound Pro: $4,000 (up $1,100 or 38%)
see https://lucidowners.com/threads/new-prices-live-including-options.1554/

What's the difference between normal stereo and the pro? Like 11 speakers?

What's the difference between normal stereo and the pro? Like 11 speakers?
Dolby Atmos. 3D Surround sound, spatial audio, whatever you want to call it. If the source material supports it. That would be the biggest difference.

Dolby Atmos. 3D Surround sound, spatial audio, whatever you want to call it. If the source material supports it. That would be the biggest difference.
Yea but is there a physical difference in either total speakers or quality of speakers or both?

Yea but is there a physical difference in either total speakers or quality of speakers or both?
Definitely more speakers. Not sure about quality.

i see the below on my lucid air reserveation when it comes to look. does any one has idea what this means...

Color Zenith Red $800
Look Platinum Included---does this mean air pure also metal paltinum roof...??

i see the below on my lucid air reserveation when it comes to look. does any one has idea what this means...

Color Zenith Red $800
Look Platinum Included---does this mean air pure also metal paltinum roof...??

How many threads are you going to post the same question?

Back