What's new

Pure and touring

Stockdaddy0

I have a pure and touring reservations prior to the price increase. I’m willing to get the car and sell it to a cash buyer for a little profit if anyone wants? Or I’ll just refund my reservation. I saw the car today and I’m not sure it’s worth the $111k it’ll cost me to get it.

PhotoEye

Expert Member
I have a pure and touring reservations prior to the price increase. I’m willing to get the car and sell it to a cash buyer for a little profit if anyone wants? Or I’ll just refund my reservation. I saw the car today and I’m not sure it’s worth the $111k it’ll cost me to get it.
But, did you drive it? Seeing is static; driving is electric (no pun intended).
You should leverage your reservation for a test drive. Your decision will become a bit more complicated.

Tim-in-CA

Cars
Air Touring
I have a pre-increase Touring and Pure reservation as well and may consider selling as well. My touring is Nov 21 and the pure is May 22. Is there a way to transfer the reservation or would I have to purchase and sell?

LCIDdreams

Expert Member
Cars
Lucid Air Pure…eventually
I have a pre-increase Touring and Pure reservation as well and may consider selling as well. My touring is Nov 21 and the pure is May 22. Is there a way to transfer the reservation or would I have to purchase and sell?
I think you will have to ask Lucid but I have seen at least one other post on here stating that Lucid does not allow transfer.

May not be worth purchasing to sell. Presumably you’d be out CA sales tax so accounting for that your asking price would need to be pretty close to the current listed price?

Stockdaddy0

Purchase and sell, no transferring of reservations. I’m willing to sell and make $2k-$7k nothing crazy. If I can’t make that I’ll just refund my reservation