Profile selection…?

Bbq9

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
is there a way (through the interface) to choose which profile is loaded??

Today I got in the car (after my wife drove the car yesterday) - I moved the seat back such that I could get in, the car recognized me, but didn’t adjust the seat (to my profile)
I went hunting for something like “select profile” but despite being able to chose my name on the top right screen I couldn’t find anywhere to effectively push my profile.

Later, I wanted to configure my wife’s home link, but since I had opened the car with my fob, it recognized the driver as me, and I therefore couldn’t select her profile.

is there any way to select and push a profile??

the third use case, though not one we’ve needed yet, is when the driver is not the person who opened the car. E.g. maybe the designated driver is not the person (with the key) who drove TO the venue supplying alcohol ;)

is there a way (through the interface) to choose which profile is loaded??

Today I got in the car (after my wife drove the car yesterday) - I moved the seat back such that I could get in, the car recognized me, but didn’t adjust the seat (to my profile)
I went hunting for something like “select profile” but despite being able to chose my name on the top right screen I couldn’t find anywhere to effectively push my profile.

Later, I wanted to configure my wife’s home link, but since I had opened the car with my fob, it recognized the driver as me, and I therefore couldn’t select her profile.

is there any way to select and push a profile??

the third use case, though not one we’ve needed yet, is when the driver is not the person who opened the car. E.g. maybe the designated driver is not the person (with the key) who drove TO the venue supplying alcohol ;)
Tap the user icon at the top left of the pilot panel (same place you’d tap homelink) and you can select the profile.

I think, reluctantly, that I will have to RTFM when I get my Lucid. Damn!
Probably not, by the time you get your car these forums might very covered almost the entire manual 🤣

Yea, but reading doesn’t always equate to retention these days…

you can also assign a key under settings to a specific profile (I believe its users--->identity or something like that).

My husband and I have ours set up this way (although my key seems to be buggy :( )

Back