• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Production parts shortage question

abbas2099

Verified Owner
Cars
Matte Black AGT
We obviously know that there is production part shortages with Lucid and other car companies . Owning a GT and reading most people concerns, it seems like most of us have different issues (while issues exist on my car, someone else doenst have or vice versa ) Do you think different electronic parts from different manufacturers are getting used on these cars to make them all act differently? Or why is it that we all dont have the same issues?

We obviously know that there is production part shortages with Lucid and other car companies . Owning a GT and reading most people concerns, it seems like most of us have different issues (while issues exist on my car, someone else doenst have or vice versa ) Do you think different electronic parts from different manufacturers are getting used on these cars to make them all act differently? Or why is it that we all dont have the same issues?
Given how new Lucid is to the market, they would not have access or business relationships as larger companies, forcing them to rely on multiple suppliers, each with different revisions of the same part.

Even for a company as large as Samsung, buying the same model TV at a different time of year can have different components inside. Those components can also be different revisions.

So I suspect the various issues come down to the different but equivalent parts.

Back