• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Process Of Buying. Texas

You can use mine if you'd like. If you're into hifi audio i have recommendations as well for aftermarket.

SU5XF4DI

thread here, enjoy your car!

You're welcome to use mine!

Use my referral link (code: Q1BTN5Y3) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Michael Borohovski
Referral code: Q1BTN5Y3

I hope that your purchase goes well. Let us know if you have any questions. I am sure that you will enjoy the car. If you do use my referral code or a code from one of our members, please tell us whose code you used and when you expect to get your Lucid Air.

Please use my referral code:

Or just K9WIJHB0

Neil Tracht

Hello Everyone, Thank you for the codes! I used Borski's code. DA said he had submitted it for approval. Don't know when delivery will be yet. Order a 2023 AT CS with 21". Tons of discounts and rebates!
Thanks! <3

Trust you? Do your parents even have the car yet?
The DA (or SA?) is currently working to find a suitable car from inventory. As of now though, its sadly looking like we will be stuck until Lucid opens up custom ordering again.

Back