- Joined
- Aug 18, 2024
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 10
- Air DE Number
- 191
Hey, all...Have a problem the pilot screen opens by itself, after update 2.11.0...any solution?
Is that a problem or a feature? Seem like pilot panel is going to be used much more with 2.11 - however, I don't have an Air, so please excuse any stupidity in my comment.Hey, all...Have a problem the pilot screen opens by itself, after update 2.11.0...any solution?
By ‘opens’, does it mean it slides up and out of the way? If so, mine does not and stays opened or closed depending on where I left it.Hey, all...Have a problem the pilot screen opens by itself, after update 2.11.0...any solution?
It sounds like something is up with the mechanism. Mine seems to work normally? To me it sounds like it’s getting caught on something and thus not able to fully retract / turn off.In addition, prior to the update, when I would close the screen it would turn off, now it stays on!! Plus in automatically opens up again