Problems with 2.11.0

So I fixed my phone pairing issue with the solution above. But my car will not connect to my phone app via WiFi. It’s fine off WiFi. Anyone experiencing anything like this?
 
So I fixed my phone pairing issue with the solution above. But my car will not connect to my phone app via WiFi. It’s fine off WiFi. Anyone experiencing anything like this?
I have this problem on 2.10 as well. It might be an app issue.
 
You mean when there’s no cellular?

Nope. When it has both, it seems to choose WiFi and isn’t functional. But if I turn off WiFi in the car, I can connect via the app.

This did happen when I let Google Fiber talk me into WiFi 7 routers and that might be the issue
 
Nope. When it has both, it seems to choose WiFi and isn’t functional. But if I turn off WiFi in the car, I can connect via the app.

This did happen when I let Google Fiber talk me into WiFi 7 routers and that might be the issue
Or it could be the router is trying to move the car to a band the car can’t handle.
 
If you have Eero, turn off band steering in advanced settings. I have had this issue. I created a 2.4 ghz wifi network for the Lucid (because she's special and needs her own network) and that solved the issue, though turning off wifi, as you said, also solves the issue.
 
If you have Eero, turn off band steering in advanced settings. I have had this issue. I created a 2.4 ghz wifi network for the Lucid (because she's special and needs her own network) and that solved the issue, though turning off wifi, as you said, also solves the issue.
Ok I’ll do try that tonight! Thanks!
 
I don't now if this has been mentioned regarding the panel un-stowing when driving below 15mph: I believe this is an artifact of it trying to display the surround view when driving slowly. I guess, it can only display it on the lower panel and if the panel is retracted, it needs to un-retract it to show you the surround view. Now, if it really is showing you the surround view, is another mater.
That was my thought as well, that they've written in some sort of logic in 2.11 to deploy the panel when the panel is being utilized. Although I think the cameras are disabled at around 7mph? Much lower than 15mph.
 
That was my thought as well, that they've written in some sort of logic in 2.11 to deploy the panel when the panel is being utilized. Although I think the cameras are disabled at around 7mph? Much lower than 15mph.
There’s also a new alert. Instead of the screen going black on power button, it stays lit up and says “tap to wake screen” on the bottom
 
That was my thought as well, that they've written in some sort of logic in 2.11 to deploy the panel when the panel is being utilized. Although I think the cameras are disabled at around 7mph? Much lower than 15mph.
Pre 2.11 cameras stayed on till the speedo hit 17, then they would turn off.
 
I've noticed a few things:
- Driver profiles resetting to 'guest' for no reason (whole separate post about this, multiple reports on Reddit)
- Auto AC fan speed not adjusting, either low or high. Less responsive than before.
- Spotify randomly pauses every 2 seconds
- When ending a phone call, music will not resume, and if you hit play, nothing happens. Today I hit the "microphone" button to activate Siri and that seemed to get everything working again after the call.

What I love:
- Seems to remember what music I was listening to much more often than in the past
- iPhone key works better and has a longer timeout from unlock to lock, so I can close one door and walk leisurely to the other side of the car instead of sprinting (or leaving the one door open) before it would close
- Old bug fixed where if you left trunk open, car would go to sleep, then on resume the button to close trunk did not work.
- Music sounds so much better
 
Pre 2.11 cameras stayed on till the speedo hit 17, then they would turn off.
I think youre on to something here.

Regard “Vibes” I’ve noticed that if you turn the lighting off, the roof stays on and it stays stuck to the last color. If you change colors while lighting is set to off, it won’t change until turned on. However, some of the Vibe themes work fine and the top light shuts off as expected. It also appears the theme doesn’t change on every UX page until it loads the old color first. It will flash the old color then load the new one.
 
I think youre on to something here.

Regard “Vibes” I’ve noticed that if you turn the lighting off, the roof stays on and it stays stuck to the last color. If you change colors while lighting is set to off, it won’t change until turned on. However, some of the Vibe themes work fine and the top light shuts off as expected. It also appears the theme doesn’t change on every UX page until it loads the old color first. It will flash the old color then load the new one.
Hmmm let’s play with that and see what can be tweaked. Also wondering if it’s related to people saying the screen stays on while stored.

On the other topic of screen deployment:
I did put my screen away and it stayed put while driving down the driveway and stopped at the road. Then sped up and at the next stop sign it deployed at about 15 on the dial
 
Back
Top