preparing for delivery

andrew61

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW M4, Audi S4, Alfa 73
Hi! I pick up my car on Wednesday. I've got the checklist (I sent it to my rep, too!)

I'd like to go through all the major features and how they work before I take delivery -- that way, I have at least a vague idea of what I need to do functionally at delivery.

Can someone point to a detailed 'how to' ish overview of the key features or something like that?

I'm getting a new 2022 GT.

Thank you!

Aside from the owner’s manual, @Bobby has some videos showing some of the less obvious features: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCI94JwBCPtezwGqLTTFZGw

Lucid staff should walk you through basic functions and answer questions at delivery as well. I had no issues getting home - pretty much all the necessities work just like most other cars. Physical controls are great.

Congrats, and I hope your delivery goes as smoothly mine!

Hi! I pick up my car on Wednesday. I've got the checklist (I sent it to my rep, too!)

I'd like to go through all the major features and how they work before I take delivery -- that way, I have at least a vague idea of what I need to do functionally at delivery.

Can someone point to a detailed 'how to' ish overview of the key features or something like that?

Thank you!
I mean...need to be a bit more specific =)

Thank you!
It may sound pedantic, but I highly recommend reading the manual before getting the car. It's available for download, so you can always have a PDF version handy.

Besides Bobby's videos, the Lucid Air Learning Series on YouTube might be a good place to start
Thanks, I'll take a look at both. I'd like to know the basics before I go in there!

Post a pic when you get your car today!

Back