PPF choices

babwine

Verified Owner
Cars
LUCID Air Grand Touring,
Seems the 2 top choices are Xpel Ultra Plus and Suntek Reflection. Both now have ceramic qualities. Here is a YouTube link that may help you decide which one.

Seems the 2 top choices are Xpel Ultra Plus and Suntek Reflection. Both now have ceramic qualities. Here is a YouTube link that may help you decide which one.

I meant Suntek Reaction not Reflection.

I'm having STEK DYNOshield applied to the front (Front Bumper, Full Hood, Full Fenders, Mirrors, Headlights)
It's also supposed to be very hydrophobic ... I'll let you know how it looks/works.

I have STEK Dynomatt. My installer told me that the built in hydrophobic coating is not as good, and does not last as long, as a true ceramic coating, so I got ceramic applied over my PPF, and washing is super easy. I believe @TotalDetailingPA mentioned this in a post as well.

I have STEK Dynomatt. My installer told me that the built in hydrophobic coating is not as good, and does not last as long, as a true ceramic coating, so I got ceramic applied over my PPF, and washing is super easy. I believe @TotalDetailingPA mentioned this in a post as well.
The Dynomatt looks AMAZING .. but I opted for the Dynoshield (glossy finish) since I only put the film on the front; which I believe is a bit more hydrophobic than the matte.
That said, I also added Ceramic Coating :)

i've got suntek reaction on my Jag for over a year. So far i'm impressed. I'm not against xpel but there very very strict business practices where they beatup detailers forcing them to only use or sell there stuff i don't like.

Back