Potential buyer .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loner

Planning to buy a Lucid touring. There are great deals on 2024 models. Wanted 19' wheels but options are limited and may have to get 20' wheels. Is there a big difference? Will also appreciate a referral code as they are offering a discount on that. Have driven more than 250K miles on my Tesla model S but th etest drive of lucid was very impressive. Big difference in interior quality and comfort. Planning a 36 month lease. Comments welcome

I got the touring with 20” wheels and totally happy with it. I think they look better than the 19s but aren’t as fragile as the 21s.. and I don’t really worry about range anymore, many road trips have gone smoothly with the usage of PlugShare app. Lease options seem to be the way to go, I bought and yeah it’s depreciated a lot - but just love the ride! Good luck getting what u want and welcome to the club!

I think you are in a great situation with great options. I own a ‘23 Air Pure AWD and it is by far the best experience driving I have ever had. I have a BMW 335i coupe and I have owned Jaguar and Volvo. My wife has a Tesla MY and she prefers the Air. We are considering the Gravity when it comes to market. We have a family of 5, a teen and a preteen along with a fur baby ( mini poodle). We all enjoy the car.

If you need a referral code, please feel free to use mine. It still is available.

8Y7N383K

I also have 20s on the Touring and haven’t had any issues so far but only 2k miles in.

My code has never been used. Please consider using mine!

Code: XPXR585M

https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=XPXR585M

IMG_0081.jpeg

Hi Loner,
I run 20" on my Touring too - better looking, better performance and smoother ride. But if you're asking do you take a hit on efficiency, compared to 19", the answer is yes. About 30 miles less on a full charge

We have a '24 Touring with 19" wheels and couldn't be happier with the wheel/tire combo. Here in the Northeast, the extra rubber between the road and the wheel is practically a requirement. The slight range increase is simply a bonus. Previously, the tires and wheels on my BMW M3, while a dream on smooth roads, got chewed up by the 98% that were willed with debris and potholes.
Go with the 19's and use this unused code: https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=EMEOJNGO

250k on your Tesla implies you drive a lot. I will recommend the 19" tires. That's what I have, 21k miles on mine and they still look as good as new. More comfortable but less sporty than the 21 loaner got.

Wheels are a compromise. I went with 21's because the roads in my area are passable but I can totally see going for the other choices if I lived in the NE or anywhere it snows a significant amount. 20's seem to be a great "Goldilocks" compromise. I know you will love this car!

Planning to buy a Lucid touring. There are great deals on 2024 models. Wanted 19' wheels but options are limited and may have to get 20' wheels. Is there a big difference? Will also appreciate a referral code as they are offering a discount on that. Have driven more than 250K miles on my Tesla model S but th etest drive of lucid was very impressive. Big difference in interior quality and comfort. Planning a 36 month lease. Comments welcome
20s are nice, but drops your range to 469, not 500+; plus low profile so be careful of potholes or bridge edges on interstate. I've lost a rim to both.

20s are nice, but drops your range to 469, not 500+; plus low profile so be careful of potholes or bridge edges on interstate. I've lost a rim to both.
I think an Air Grand Touring with 20" wheels have an EPA rating of 485 miles. My 21" are rated at 446 miles using the revised calculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back