Tesla Model Y to Lucia Air Pure

Murcie,
Thank you your review of the 2024/25 Pure. The lack of a heat pump in the 24 Pure got my attention. Do any of the other Lucid models have heat pumps? Do you know the model year/s?
Happy to help. Yes, the 2024 Grand Touring has heat pump, and the sapphires.

DreamDrive Premium and Surreal Sound Pro are both must haves for me.
If I could do it over again I’d have gone with 20” wheels and summer only tires and purchased aftermarket winter tires & wheels.
Having driven my partner’s car with 20’s back to back with mine with 19’s MHO the 19” have a fairly significant impact on driving dynamics and fun. The ride quality is slightly rougher with the 20’s but for me worth it.
I would have also gone with ventilated seats. I went with the touring strictly for the AWD for winters in Chicago.
If I lived somewhere without snow I’d probably gone with the Pure. To me it feels more refined and is a better drivers car.
I purchased a set of nearly new stealth 20s from the Marketplace here, swapped those onto my GT and then put Nokian hakkapeliitta r5 winter tires on my 19” wheels for Chicago winters.

I purchased a Tesla Tap mini 80 AMP adapter.
It works great and I can charge my Lucid.
It charges 10 miles per hour faster than the Tesla Model Y. I only had 60 AMP circuit.

Since I am using the Tesla charger I cannot schedule the charge during nights to get a lower electricity rate.
I added my Tesla to my Tesla app. This let me set a charging schedule from 11 pm to 7 am.
Now I can plug in the charger cable at any time. Lucid tells me that the cable is not working but at 11 pm the charging starts.

To add the Tesla charger to my Tesla app I had to look for my quick start guide which I did not have.
So I had to remove the Tesla charger cover to find the SSID and password. Once I had this information it was easy to connect the charger to the Tesla app.

Back