Post/share your non-Lucid other car(s)! (ICE-appreciation thread?)

Don't have a Lucid yet, looking really strongly at a Gravity. Here are my two cars. As a bonus I included my Harley as well.
IMG_1246.webp
6b3ee1a67d9f27feed9d69709aaaab1e6bf0b0b47669a0dafafaafb5ea0bf239.webp
IMG_1188.webp

Don't you change
Yes I do own them. I've got a big garage and a rich ex wife. Jesus Christ WTF.🤦‍♀️
Don't you change the way you post!
Or, I'll give your ex wife your current location :)

#thunderbunnyracing
P1 in class P14 overall and Laura Hayes now holds the record for fastest woman up the mountain!
This is in the paddock prior to start of the event.

1720292606198.webp

#thunderbunnyracing
P1 in class P14 overall and Laura Hayes now holds the record for fastest woman up the mountain!
This is in the paddock prior to start of the event.

View attachment 21700
Congratulations to your team! Now... we need to see a before/after of the car! Also, one question, is the livery a wrap or paint?

Congratulations to your team! Now... we need to see a before/after of the car! Also, one question, is the livery a wrap or paint?
The mountain is paved to the top now and a beautiful day. We just had to clean off the champagne. Here it is at Exotics car show at #Hartness Hotel. I drove it over from the shop and parked it at the house overnight. 😁
IMG_2947.webp
IMG_2948.webp

I drove it over from the shop and parked it at the house overnight. 😁
View attachment 21705View attachment 21706
Wait a second... so on a scale of 1-10, how screwed do you think you would have been if the cops caught you driving a GT4 car on the road? 🤣

That car is just gorgeous, though. I think the Supra's design is somewhat underrated, especially the rear!

Guess what, Koenigsegg is replacing the burnt car for free.
I'm sure that's very much appreciated by the owner, given the price 😅 ! Koenigsegg's investigation was very through, and I appreciate that they were very honest in their communications (regarding the investigation) and quickly fixed the issue that caused the fire. If this was a company like Ferrari, I doubt they would have carried this out in a similar manner.

Also, have you seen the new Koenigsegg "Chimera?" It was commissioned by the head of the FIA, Sulayem (as an F1 follower, I don't really like him, but this one off is insane), and is basically an Agera RS, with a Jesko engine... and a manual!

I'm sure that's very much appreciated by the owner, given the price 😅 ! Koenigsegg's investigation was very through, and I appreciate that they were very honest in their communications (regarding the investigation) and quickly fixed the issue that caused the fire. If this was a company like Ferrari, I doubt they would have carried this out in a similar manner.

Also, have you seen the new Koenigsegg "Chimera?" It was commissioned by the head of the FIA, Sulayem (as an F1 follower, I don't really like him, but this one off is insane), and is basically an Agera RS, with a Jesko engine... and a manual!
No, i have not.
But, have you seen this?

Back