Pilot Panel Problem

I’ve run into this issue just now. Blank pilot panel, no access to profiles, just see the home and work shortcuts on the glass cockpit, able to drive the car and temperature buttons work, but nothing else. Tried turn signal and key fob resets. Waiting to hear from customer support on other options.

I’ve run into this issue just now. Blank pilot panel, no access to profiles, just see the home and work shortcuts on the glass cockpit, able to drive the car and temperature buttons work, but nothing else. Tried turn signal and key fob resets. Waiting to hear from customer support on other options.
I had the same problem on Monday. I tried a few resets, including one with the valet card, with no luck. I called customer care but before they could do anything, the car resolved the problem on its own.

Hi, @nash_d.

Thank you for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

I've run into this issue in the morning today, couldn't try any reset procedures as had to run for the train. Extremely annoying to not have climate controls on a cool morning.

I've run into this issue in the morning today, couldn't try any reset procedures as had to run for the train. Extremely annoying to not have climate controls on a cool morning.
It sounds like you have parked the Lucid for a period of time while traveling. The car automatically resets itself every time it sleeps. Please report back later if the problem is solved. This is helpful to other members.

It sounds like you have parked the Lucid for a period of time while traveling. The car automatically resets itself every time it sleeps. Please report back later if the problem is solved. This is helpful to other members.
On my return, all the screens were back to normal. Happy about it, but dont like the inconsistent experience especially on the control panels.

Back