Phantom software update?

Halodde

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
BJ2URGEK
I just sent this message to CS. Anyone else get this message?

Good morning. When I woke up this morning, I had a notification from my Lucid app saying that the software update had been successful. But there was no prompt to install one before I went to sleep last night and I'm still on the same software version as before 2.1.10 Was the message this morning some kind of glitch?

Yes, I got this as well. Disappeared quickly with no change to the version shown on the app. Pretty odd. Wonder if it was left over from the earlier 2.1.10 update?

i got it as well - also no change on the version displayed in the car. i thought maybe the iphone app updated. i didn't get 2.1.10 (or 2.1.anything) yet so dont think its a leftover.

Just a bug most likely.

Eventually I got the automated 'see ya later' sign-off text. So I called. CS said they had no idea why I got the notification. And he had no explanation for why nobody answered my text inquiry. 🤷‍♂️

Just got the message - roughly a week after the actual update.

Looks like LUCID wants to keep the customer engagement top priority. This is a nice strategy 😀🤣

I received two phantom updates; I believe that they updated the last update coincidentally my dream drive is working a little better although it can still be improved…

There has been no update. It is a glitch in the software that sends a notification that there was.

If you update your app to the latest version, the notifications about updates should stop happening. It was a glitch, as @Bobby said.

If you update your app to the latest version, the notifications about updates should stop happening. It was a glitch, as @Bobby said.
I've been on vacation so I am sure I missed some conversation about this here. Sorry about that. But, I'm running 1.39.1 on Android. Isn't that the most current one?

I've been on vacation so I am sure I missed some conversation about this here. Sorry about that. But, I'm running 1.39.1 on Android. Isn't that the most current one?
Yep.

Then I guess it's not fixed yet since I just got another "software update complete" message overnight last night running that version.
Do you have 2.1.10 yet? Or are you still on 2.0.71?

Back