Permanent button for Homelink

So sorry I haven't read through the thousands of threads to see that this isn't an "original" post. You could've just replied that this has been discussed previously.
The first post in the very thread you replied to is almost 2 years old and says the same thing. It’s good to read the thread to which you are replying!

The first post in the very thread you replied to is almost 2 years old and says the same thing. It’s good to read the thread to which you are replying!
I have DE #40 and my first customer response to Lucid included Homelink needs improvement. Still waiting. I bought a second Air. I still want to see improvement, but the Air is still the best car I've ever owned without fixing the shitty Homelink implementation.

My Rivian R1T added a icon that pops up on the dash when getting close to one of the garage doors. To activate the opener you just press the multi purpose on the steering wheel. It is perfect.

I have DE #40 and my first customer response to Lucid included Homelink needs improvement. Still waiting. I bought a second Air. I still want to see improvement, but the Air is still the best car I've ever owned without fixing the shitty Homelink implementation.
“I bought a second Air”……biggest understatement ever 🤣💙

Back