Pardon the self-promotion....

I approve but only because you linked @Bobby website.

Much info about this can be found at lucidupdates.com

The article incorporates many of the thoughts that I have and also some issues that I have so far not needed to worry about. Very well written. Thanks John

Did you tint your glass roof? It helps quite a bit along with the shades =)

Here's a review I wrote for InsideEVs:

Everyone keeps saying the overhang juts out and is low and scrapes...and i keep going over bumps cringing ready to scrape, but i haven't hit anything! I don't know why people think these cars are low, maybe coming from SUVs or something? I feel like the Air has tons of clearance. Or maybe it's just the Tourings/Pures have higher ride height. My wheel gaps are huge (posted in another thread)

Here's a review I wrote for InsideEVs:

one of the best reviews I have read for a long time, when I was a kid the only option for me as a big fan of cars was car magazines, no youtube or anything, so I would read car magazines from cover to cover and enjoy every second of it, however life changed and quick lifestyle made video reviews much easier to get the info you want to know about cars, the effort you put in your review reminded me of the excitement I had reading reviews in car magazines, one question though about the key fob being aggressive in it's proximity, does that also applies to the phone if used as a key for the car?
thanks for writing the review, I really enjoyed it

one of the best reviews I have read for a long time, when I was a kid the only option for me as a big fan of cars was car magazines, no youtube or anything, so I would read car magazines from cover to cover and enjoy every second of it, however life changed and quick lifestyle made video reviews much easier to get the info you want to know about cars, the effort you put in your review reminded me of the excitement I had reading reviews in car magazines, one question though about the key fob being aggressive in it's proximity, does that also applies to the phone if used as a key for the car?
thanks for writing the review, I really enjoyed it
Thanks!

one question though about the key fob being aggressive in it's proximity, does that also applies to the phone if used as a key for the car?
Yes if the phone is constantly in motion, nearby the car, not quite 50 feet as it's bluebooth. That is the reason I removed mine and used the keyfob instead. For a keyfob, as long as it's not in motion, it's fine even less than 6 feet away.

Your first pet peeve, slow camera boot-up, has been solved.
Indeed it has! I wrote that about two months ago, and they just published it. I was hoping to have a chance to update, but it didn't happen.

Yeah that was a great review and even handed. I read it before I saw you post it here. That’s the one thing that inspires confidence for me in Lucid, I’ve seen on many occasions where by the time something has made it to press, Lucid has already fixed at least one issue brought up. I saw that happen with the OutOfSpec videos frequently.

Back