Owners Manual

Alrug

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Having had a Tesla Model for 7 years, I relied heavily on the user manual. I’ve found that the Lucid user manual is much less detailed, and lacking In many areas. I’ve been attempting to initialize my second key fob and have yet to find anything about it in the manual.?. Any suggestions?

Having had a Tesla Model for 7 years, I relied heavily on the user manual. I’ve found that the Lucid user manual is much less detailed, and lacking In many areas. I’ve been attempting to initialize my second key fob and have yet to find anything about it in the manual.?. Any suggestions?
It's listed under infotainment--> user profiles-->create yser profile

It's listed under infotainment--> user profiles-->create yser profile
How can someone who just ordered a GT get their hands on a user manual or anything to read about all the things the car does while I am waiting for my Lucid. My delivery advisor says they are working on videos but not there yet.

How can someone who just ordered a GT get their hands on a user manual or anything to read about all the things the car does while I am waiting for my Lucid. My delivery advisor says they are working on videos but not there yet.

Thank you for this... how did you find it? I searched all of the Lucid website logged-in and logged-out and never found it.
In the Lucid App, also once you get your car your online account will have a "glovebox" with a copy as well

You can get a user manual on line. Just search Lucid Owners Manual.

Having had a Tesla Model for 7 years, I relied heavily on the user manual. I’ve found that the Lucid user manual is much less detailed, and lacking In many areas. I’ve been attempting to initialize my second key fob and have yet to find anything about it in the manual.?. Any suggestia
are you referring to the mobile key fob? The actual fobs were both activated when I received them.

Back