- Joined
- Jun 5, 2022
- Messages
- 876
- Reaction score
- 665
- Location
- New Jersey
- Cars
- AT | Q5 | MDX | MURANO
- Referral Code
- X1VWPQ1V
Me too! Alas.
Me too…
Me too! Alas.
My son traveling to SFO and willing to join the event on Thursday. He is not the direct owner but second driver on the car. Can I register him for the event?Lucid is inviting a select group of owners to join us for an Over-the-Air Preview event at our Newark headquarters. Participants will see first-hand new software features planned for release this year and meet with the product teams developing them.
If you are an owner in the Bay Area and would like to join us, complete this form to express interest. We will contact you with next steps, including completion of a non-disclosure agreement. Spaces are limited.
The OTA Preview event is open to current Lucid owners only.
I thought you meant Newark, NJ for a second and got very excited.
Me too! Alas.
This is really great to know that Lucid is giving an opportunity to speak directly to product team and also a great opportunity for product team to get direct feedback from customers. Although I got too excited for a second by thinking the event is in Newark, NJ.
Perhaps another group on the east coast?Me too…
I'll second that motion.Perhaps another group on the east coast?
@mcr16 can you get me a clarification on this?My son traveling to SFO and willing to join the event on Thursday. He is not the direct owner but second driver on the car. Can I register him for the event?
I'll suggest that too. VA location is a good place if that's possible.I'll second that motion.
Primary owners only, unfortunately.@mcr16 can you get me a clarification on this?