OTA Update 2.1.60 - Creature Comfort

This may have been the most worthless release so far. Leaving your car with a dog in it and the windows up may get a busted window by someone thinking the dig is In danger anyway. When are ther going to finally release some more self driving features? At least add an off switch for the music? Correct the car phone so it does not drop out the microphone during a call? Correct the issue of the music starting up over a phone call?
Any dog owner would disagree with you.

It's in the same place as cabin hold was before. Read this

This is a welcome addition. The prior 45 minute interval was not optimal. The notice on the panel should reduce the chance that someone will break your window to “save” your dog. My dog is very comfortable in his back seat hammock. Thank you Lucid. Just want to know if hvac returns to its pre-dog setting, which did not happen on my car.

I'll be happy when you can set the parking cameras to turn off at something lower than 15mph. I'm always clicking them off manually.

I'm okay with the 15mph setting . . . except in one situation. The camera images come up when I back out of the garage, and I have to kill the upper screen camera image to access the Homelink button to close the garage door.

Lucid programs the Homelink menu for all the doors to come up as I approach the garage, so I only have to tap one button to open the door I want. I don't why it is not geofenced to bring the same buttons up when I back out of the garage. Our Teslas have done that for years.

In the Lucid it's (1) kill the backup camera, (2) press the profile button [this one's only intermittent], (3) press the Homelink button, (4) press the button for the door I want to close.

Cool add, but there is NO WAY I allow my canines anywhere near my GT. I barely let my kids ride in it. 🤣
Me too. They have their own space with the 3rd seat folded in my old minivan but good to know that Lucid is now dog friendly. I did fold down the 2nd seat in Lucid and had a rubber mat and "

Trunk Mat SUV Cargo Liner for Trunk, Waterproof Dog Seat Cover for SUV with Bumper Flap Protector, 91in x 53 in Durable Non-Slip Pet Trunk Mat Cover for Vehicles, Jeeps, Vans" and it worked.

Dog cargo Liner

I'm okay with the 15mph setting . . . except in one situation. The camera images come up when I back out of the garage, and I have to kill the upper screen camera image to access the Homelink button to close the garage door.

Lucid programs the Homelink menu for all the doors to come up as I approach the garage, so I only have to tap one button to open the door I want. I don't why it is not geofenced to bring the same buttons up when I back out of the garage. Our Teslas have done that for years.

In the Lucid it's (1) kill the backup camera, (2) press the profile button [this one's only intermittent], (3) press the Homelink button, (4) press the button for the door I want to close.
Home is not a problem. My driveway is 30 ft long. I pull forward out of my garage and stop for a sec to close the garage door and scan for traffic. Where I notice it is in parking lots after backing out of a parking space. I never paid attention to how fast I drive around in them before, but I now know that it's rarely 15mph . And the images on the upper and lower screens are really distracting when you're trying to watch out for other cars pulling out and people walking to their cars. Hence me having to manually kill the cameras almost every time.

This may have been the most worthless release so far. Leaving your car with a dog in it and the windows up may get a busted window by someone thinking the dig is In danger anyway. When are ther going to finally release some more self driving features? At least add an off switch for the music? Correct the car phone so it does not drop out the microphone during a call? Correct the issue of the music starting up over a phone call?
Completely agree. With all of the other issues that should be addressed they release this? Very odd. They continue to ignore the obvious issues. Maybe they should take another look at the wishlist…. Start knocking those off then worry about frivolous functionality that nobody asked for. Just a thought.

Completely agree. With all of the other issues that should be addressed they release this? Very odd. They continue to ignore the obvious issues. Maybe they should take another look at the wishlist…. Start knocking those off then worry about frivolous functionality that nobody asked for. Just a thought.
Pet mode was #16 on the wish list, definitely in the top half. While I do not have a dog, a lot of owners were asking for this. I think it is great that Lucid is adding this feature.

You mean the wishlist where this is the #16 most requested feature? It's not top 10, but it's certainly not something nobody requested. Nor is this any indication that the entire software team has spent the past months working on this and this alone.

Oh, don’t worry. All the features we’ve been clamouring for will eventually turn up.

As a Tesla owner from the early days, it would annoy me to no end that Elon Musk and his his team would waste time releasing in-car video games, seat cushion fart sounds and rainbows and unicorns highway graphics, when what I really wanted was full self-driving on city streets and a dash cam system. Eventually but never soon enough, both came.

Oh, don’t worry. All the features we’ve been clamouring for will eventually turn up.

As a Tesla owner from the early days, it would annoy me to no end that Elon Musk and his his team would waste time releasing in-car video games, seat cushion fart sounds and rainbows and unicorns highway graphics, when what I really wanted was full self-driving on city streets and a dash cam system. Eventually but never soon enough, both came.
When the Lucid team is focusing on video games and fart sounds to the exclusion of actual driving features, it'll be time to get a different car!

I know what your intent was! What I meant was that if we can do that same thing for Creature Comfort mode, why not take that feature and apply it everywhere, considering the work a configurable percentage would likely take?

Those are the two I want.. hopefully before I turn my gt in for the next toy.

Could be just coincidence but I noticed that after the update my bluetooth connect from my phone has been pretty bad to the car. Anyone else experiencing similar issues? I use a Google Pixel 8 Pro.

Could be just coincidence but I noticed that after the update my bluetooth connect from my phone has been pretty bad to the car. Anyone else experiencing similar issues? I use a Google Pixel 8 Pro.
Same here. Galaxy 23 ultra, tried to reset with the card.
The car doesn't even recognize the card, nor the key fob. The only way for me to open the door is to use the app on my phone.
Weird.

Same here. Galaxy 23 ultra, tried to reset with the card.
The car doesn't even recognize the card, nor the key fob. The only way for me to open the door is to use the app on my phone.
Weird.
Weird. I have the same phone. I had no issues with the update.

Cool add, but there is NO WAY I allow my canines anywhere near my GT. I barely let my kids ride in it. 🤣
I'd have to agree! I've had many different breeds of dogs over the years and currently have an African Gray Parrot that I've had since he was two weeks old, he's now 37 years old. Animals don't ride in my Lucid. My kids are all grown up however, if they weren't, they'd have to be out of diapers to ride in the Lucid.

Back