FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.52

After adding the widget back to my home screen for the 3rd time today, I also have no data again. We were so close.

My CarPlay disappeared after the OTA update as well. Just went to connectivity in the menu, selected my phone and pressed the CarPlay icon and reconnected immediately.
Yes. Same happened to me. Also, the increased "robustness" with built in SXM seems to now cause stations to load slowly at vehicle startup. Observed this today when I was out doing errands. Each time I stopped the car and got back in, it took SXM at least a minute to come back. I had the message Internet connectivity lost, even though the UI showed several bars. Will have to test more. Mirror tilt in reverse seems to work OK, but I don't know if you can adjust the tilt further so you can see the rear tire and curb together.

After adding the widget back to my home screen for the 3rd time today, I also have no data again. We were so close.
Yep ... Widet not working on my iPad any longer. Removed and readied with no luck.

Yes. Same happened to me. Also, the increased "robustness" with built in SXM seems to now cause stations to load slowly at vehicle startup. Observed this today when I was out doing errands. Each time I stopped the car and got back in, it took SXM at least a minute to come back. I had the message Internet connectivity lost, even though the UI showed several bars. Will have to test more. Mirror tilt in reverse seems to work OK, but I don't know if you can adjust the tilt further so you can see the rear tire and curb together.
Yup, noticed the same thing. Takes about 45 seconds to a minute. On the flip side I’ve yet to lose it once it boots up.

If definitely does 'something.' DDPro gives you the ability to use Highway Assist. It's not FSD, but it's pretty good at what it does. There are future DDPro plans - Traffic Jam Assist and Highway Pilot (I think that's the name) - but Lucid is taking it slowly to make sure the car doesn't try to kill you when using it (ala FSD).
Also gives you 360 view for parking or reversing.

I received and installed this update yesterday. I had a long drive today and gave CarPlay a good long test - switching back and forth between music sources and making phone calls and asking Siri queries - and the experience was ROCK SOLID. Great improvement!

not sure I would call fixing bugs and adding standard functionality that is built in to almost every car on the road a robust update. but ok.
You must be knew here?!?
btw, what’s with the homelink complaints? the car automatically displays my gate, garage doors every time I drive up to them. It’s actually a very cool feature.
Yeah, you definitely must be new here!

This might just be a coincidence. But I updated this morning. And now I'm getting a TPMS light today but all the pressures are all good. I've reported to CS. Also tried an Air reset and leaving the car parked and locked for 40 minutes. Still there. Anyone else have this after the update?
This happened to me as well.
Gonna try resetting tire sizes.

Back