FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.52

I got it this afternoon, too.

[Edit to add that there was no meaningful download activity noted by my wifi monitor, so I wonder if this update occurred only over the cell network]

Was hoping that my Highway Assist or Adaptive Cruise screen would be changed to look like this:
View attachment 18225
(triggered. paces about. makes post but goes easy......loses it ... edits post.... starts over with new tack .... goes nuts....edits ...deletes)

Last edited:
The side mirror feature is very welcome addition! It's one of the things I missed going from an Acura RL to the GT.

Sure I have DDP and that's great. But sometimes also want to use my eyes.

Nice that I heard about the update first from my Home Assistant server. Hats off to @borski for the Lucid HA integration!

Heading to my car to update now...

I got it this afternoon, too.

[Edit to add that there was no meaningful download activity noted by my wifi monitor, so I wonder if this update occurred only over the cell network]
Same here, received it today. Anyone notice anything different or it is so robust everything is working like a charm?

E.g. the HomeLink menu drop-down/backup cam "battle" may be a relatively minor annoyance but it's something that I hit every single day I drive the car and makes me think "this UI placement is so dumb" every time I use it.

To me this is very real to just about everyone who parks their car in the garage. Absolutely Dumb especially when they moved the icons the first time, they should have put that button on the extreme left where I believe there is an empty space. 🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

What/Where is the Home Assist Server?
Home Assistant is home automation software. You run it on a server in your home. @borski worked on an integration that lets Home Assistant interact with one's Lucid Air.

Curious how the tire swap works, I got some power costed wheels
I still am very sad you are swapping the vossens for the 19s. Those rims looked SOOO cool and were my favorite of ANY Lucid! What do you plan on doing with them after swapping the 19s on like you said you would?

i do humbly beg you please don’t sell them on this forum 🤣

I still am very sad you are swapping the vossens for the 19s. Those rims looked SOOO cool and were my favorite of ANY Lucid! What do you plan on doing with them after swapping the 19s on like you said you would?

Why don’t you buy them for your parents future lucid?

2.1.52 - 2/6/2024
With this update, we’re delivering updates and improvements to your vehicle.
SAPPHIRE: For better handling, we improved the torque vectoring for Sapphire vehicles.
RANGEXCHANGE: We have updated RangeXchange, which enables you to charge other EVs using your mobile charger, with modified battery preconditioning for better power management. See Owner’s Manual for more information on RangeXchange.
TIRE SWAPPING: Tire configuration is now user serviceable. When changing tire sizes, you can now update the tire configuration through the Pilot Panel rather than visiting a service center.
SIDE MIRROR: In order to assist with parking, a new setting has been added to optionally allow the passenger side mirror to automatically tilt down when the car is shifted into reverse.
POWER TRAIN: There are now earlier low battery warnings in cold weather for better driver awareness.
HV BATTERY MANAGEMENT: We improved battery temperature management during cold weather for faster charge time. There are now improved preconditioning profiles at low battery levels for increased charging speed. There is a new coolant heater failure warning that notifies you of loss of defrost capability and to contact a Lucid service center if warranted.
CARPLAY: We have improved the phone connection and retry behavior to make CarPlay connections faster and more reliable.
SiriusXM: We worked with our partners at SiriusXM to make changes which allows the SiriusXM app to better deal with poor internet connectivity and Wi-Fi to LTE switching.
Ha! This update solves on of my work orders! That’s very cool.

Oh my plan was to only switch once the tread is done

Updated late last night, yay! Try it out on the way to work 😊

not sure I would call fixing bugs and adding standard functionality that is built in to almost every car on the road a robust update. but ok. btw, what’s with the homelink complaints? the car automatically displays my gate, garage doors every time I drive up to them. It’s actually a very cool feature.

Loving the new OTA delivery system. So many reports of people receiving on the same day as the upgrade was announced. I just received the update this morning where in the past it would take many days to a week or more.

not sure I would call fixing bugs and adding standard functionality that is built in to almost every car on the road a robust update. but ok. btw, what’s with the homelink complaints? the car automatically displays my gate, garage doors every time I drive up to them. It’s actually a very cool feature.
When you reverse out of your garage, the option isn't there for the homelink. You either close the camera view and hit the homelink button and then you don't have the camera to finish backing up. Or you can put the car in park and hit the homelink button to close the garage and shift back into reverse. Not ideal but not a deal killer either.

When in reverse, the menu will not present because it would block the camera.

Back