FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

Did you do both updates or just .43? I ask because .43 exacerbated the previous issues I had with CarPlay to a whole other level, .47 has CarPlay working on all levels as it should.
What kind of issues did it resolve for you? My carplay gets connected and disconnected constantly in a mere 30 minutes of driving. The crazy part is, I use my work phone that's iPhone 14, seems to be working fine. Just my personal iPhone 11. I don't usually upgrade phones, but might have to. But both work perfectly fine on my BMW.

Did you do both updates or just .43? I ask because .43 exacerbated the previous issues I had with CarPlay to a whole other level, .47 has CarPlay working on all levels as it should.
@Electrified i think I’m on 47 now. I did the update to adjust for the OTA updates and then on Tues it did another big one. I’ll double check when I go out. If it is 47x, I guess I’ll have to ping Lucid and see if there’s a fix.

@Electrified i think I’m on 47 now. I did the update to adjust for the OTA updates and then on Tues it did another big one. I’ll double check when I go out. If it is 47x, I guess I’ll have to ping Lucid and see if there’s a fix.
It says the version in the app if that helps.

It says the version in the app if that helps.
Yup, I’m on 47. I don’t see the light in terms of a solution. My work involves a lot of calls being made from the car, so it’s a double pain in the butt. I may need to call lucid.

Yup, I’m on 47. I don’t see the light in terms of a solution. My work involves a lot of calls being made from the car, so it’s a double pain in the butt. I may need to call lucid.
I’m happy to hop on a call with you to try to troubleshoot. DM me if you’d like.

Nice to have, but, I wish there was some way of turning off the headlights when parked.

I get the stink eye from pedestrians, motorists parked in front of me, and just aboout everybody else. They are al probably wondering why I’m being such an a$$hole by blinding them with my headlights.

I don’t want to have to walk away from my car just to turn the headlights off.
pretty straightforward. you can tap on the daytime running lights icon and it dims it. alternately, to turn it all off, you can simply lock the car, while you are sitting inside, with your key. that will shut everything down. the car will go dark, all systems will shut down. (great for watching the Perseid meteor shower at nigh as we discovered last nightt!!!)

NOTE: if you choose this option, be very careful about how you get out of the car. the right way is to unlock it using the same key, and then opening the door. DO NOT open the door manually without unlocking it first, for it will trigger the alarm!!! I found it out the hard way yesterday.

The Lucid app has prompted me to install 2.1.47 two additional times after I installed it the first time. My car and my phone app both say I'm on 2.1.47 and yet the notification still comes up that a new software update is available (2.1.47). Has this happened to anyone else?
Same thing happened to me. I did the install a second time using the app and in about 5min I received the message saying update complete.
At that point both the app and the car screens were clear of the Update Available notices and both the app and the About section showed the .47 version as current as they had shown after the first attempt at the update.

has anyone NOT gotten 43 or 47 yet? I'm feeling a lot of FOMO from all the people who are getting to re-install 47 every 5 minutes 😂

Is there a consensus or recommendation from Lucid on whether or not to reinstall 2.1.47 a second time? Thus far I’m just canceling out the prompt each time I get into the car. If I knew that a second install would eliminate further prompts, I’d do it.

Installed .43 about 6 days ago....47 was ready for install the next day, but I held off...:p🙃😄 Shall wait and see how this saga turns out...😅

Installed .43 about 6 days ago....47 was ready for install the next day, but I held off...:p🙃😄 Shall wait and see how this saga turns out...😅
I'd go ahead and install .47. No issues here.

Is there a consensus or recommendation from Lucid on whether or not to reinstall 2.1.47 a second time? Thus far I’m just canceling out the prompt each time I get into the car. If I knew that a second install would eliminate further prompts, I’d do it.
Id say do the 2nd time, ignore the 3rd

I installed .47 two days ago - android Bluetooth call issue is resolved now. But I have noted another issue locking the car - ie before .47 car locked immediately after disabling Bluetooth on my phone but car does not lock that way anymore.

I installed .47 two days ago - android Bluetooth call issue is resolved now. But I have noted another issue locking the car - ie before .47 car locked immediately after disabling Bluetooth on my phone but car does not lock that way anymore.
Mine neve locked immediately, always felt like at least 10 seconds

For what it’s worth, I still haven’t received .47 for the first time yet!

I texted Customer Service asking if 2.1.47 was still was being rolled out, and here is their reply... "Yes, however this is a very slow rollout. It's being rolled out in small batches to ensure quality of the Update."

Back