FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

I installed 2.1.47, then it says there's another update available, but its also 2.1.47. I install it again, then it says there's another update, 2.1.47. View attachment 16980
notice my current software version and the software update version available
Same here. Installed 2.1.47 last night, which took about 40 minutes. Then this morning says an update is available, yet shows I'm on 2.1.47. I did the update again, took about five minutes, and now no update notification is present. This isn't the first time I've seen this, not sure why it happens.

Attachments

• IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 40
just noticed the same thing this am, and went ahead and 're-installed'. we'll see if it comes back today.

Maybe it is a more "robust" 2.1.47...

Should I call CS and ask for the "advanced" version...

I installed 2.1.47, then it says there's another update available, but its also 2.1.47. I install it again, then it says there's another update, 2.1.47. View attachment 16980
I had the same situation. After installing 2.1.47 got another notification for 2.1.47. I applied update second time but it didn't take it as much time as first time around. It's possible that not everything updated in the first time around? I don't know what the reason is for that. After the second 2.1.47 I didn't get any additional notification for software update availability.
I am also thinking that the small 2.1.47 update is Lucid way of testing how quickly they can roll out updates after 2.1.43 updater update. From previous posts it seems like many of us got 2.1.47 within 24 hours. That is very good software deployment strategy.

Yay, I got 2.1.47 update again!

Again not sure why I am happy about it. 😄

Updating to 2.1.47 now for the third time...let's see how many 2.1.47 updates I can do before I have to leave the house :)

congrats - you're now on 2.1.47R - its more robust. u also would guess its an option/verification of updated software deployment model/system.

The first 2.1.47 update was for the left turn signal; the second was for the right turn signal.
And the third one ? Asking for a friend on this forum

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share my bad experience I received when updating 2.1.47 version second time. I had updated this feature yesterday and today my application asked from me to update this version again. So i sent another push to the car. Now my application gives an error saying “ Charging Error. Unplug and plug in again” . The problem is my car is the Bay area and I am in Europe until January 1st. So i cannot make this fix until I am back to home🤦🏻‍♂️ Luckily i have 77% charge available at the car but I wanted to share my experience. Be careful to install this update if you are going to be far from your car for a long time.

I installed 2.1.47, then it says there's another update available, but its also 2.1.47. I install it again, then it says there's another update, 2.1.47.
I am having the same issue as well. Yesterday got 3 notifications of .47, got another one this morning. If I get another, I won’t install and will reach out to customer support.

@mcr16 …. Looks like several people are seeing the same thing. Any recommendations? Should we reach out to CS?

I am having the same issue as well. Yesterday got 3 notifications of .47, got another one this morning. If I get another, I won’t install and will reach out to customer support.

@mcr16 …. Looks like several people are seeing the same thing. Any recommendations? Should we reach out to CS?
Yes, contact customer care. This is the quickest path to the OTA team.

On the plus side, the latency between steering wheel button press and (wireless) CarPlay reacting is noticeably shorter. On the other hand my CarPlay current song dash widget didn’t show up at first, I had to reconnect my phone to get it to appear.

On the plus side, the latency between steering wheel button press and (wireless) CarPlay reacting is noticeably shorter. On the other hand my CarPlay current song dash widget didn’t show up at first, I had to reconnect my phone to get it to appear.
Yeah, the widget is a bit flaky. It doesn’t seem to update itself frequently enough to see if the song or source has changed.

Customer care said to “disregard the duplicate update notification”

I'm glad I'm not alone here... I'm I'm an infinite loop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231213-074715.png
    Screenshot_20231213-074715.png
    274.3 KB · Views: 43
Yeah, the widget is a bit flaky. It doesn’t seem to update itself frequently enough to see if the song or source has changed.
My experience with the widget is that the album art can be a bit flaky when playing SiriusXM via CarPlay, but is more consistent when playing SiriusXM directly via the Lucid interface.

I too am installing 2.1.47 for the 2nd time. Last night was the first time and it took 40min last night as expected. This time there was no notification on the phone. When I opened the App, I saw it.

Back