OTA update 2.1.42

Hmmm. Waiting patiently, but am I the only one who hasn’t gotten the update yet? Car has solid WiFi at home.

After this update, traffic drive-off alert does not work. I swiped off then on again for the alert - same thing. I did the Air logo reset - same thing. Anyone else experiencing loss of the drive-off alert?
Mine isn't working either. I haven't had time to turn it on / off or reset .

Hmmm. Waiting patiently, but am I the only one who hasn’t gotten the update yet? Car has solid WiFi at home.
Me too waiting, When I called Customer service they said that for my car 2.1.33 is the latest and I have that. There is no new release for my car yet and if there is they will push as soon as it's available to my car.

They do them in batches. It has actually been only 5 days at this point. Annoying when its such an impactful update, but all you can do is be patient.

At least you guys have .42. I'm still stuck on .26. Called on Thursday and talked to CS they said they would push .33/.34 to me. Said call back on Saturday if it's not there. I called them back tonight and told them no luck. He said he can see it's in the queue but it's not sending. Rep said he would call me back in the morning after talking to the software team to figure out why it's not sending.

At least you guys have .42. I'm still stuck on .26. Called on Thursday and talked to CS they said they would push .33/.34 to me. Said call back on Saturday if it's not there. I called them back tonight and told them no luck. He said he can see it's in the queue but it's not sending. Rep said he would call me back in the morning after talking to the software team to figure out why it's not sending.
May need service.

After this update, traffic drive-off alert does not work. I swiped off then on again for the alert - same thing. I did the Air logo reset - same thing. Anyone else experiencing loss of the drive-off alert?
Tried again tonight and it did work but the car was much further away when it sounded. No one was behind me so I just waited to see and it was perhaps an entire car length or a bit more.

I am in the same boat....still on 2.1.26.

I've texted CS to have the OTA pushed several times now, and each time they said "right away". And then nothing.

I will have to call them and speak with a live person to see why I am not getting the OTA updates.

It strange my Lucid App on my Samsung Fold 5 will say "Software Update Completed" but nothing happens.

Since the update: When I make or receive a phone call using Car Play the music playing through the Lucid SXM does not shut off, I have to pause the song so I don't have the music walking over my phone call. Anyone else having this issue?

Since the update: When I make or receive a phone call using Car Play the music playing through the Lucid SXM does not shut off, I have to pause the song so I don't have the music walking over my phone call. Anyone else having this issue?
I had that same thing happen.

Tried again tonight and it did work but the car was much further away when it sounded. No one was behind me so I just waited to see and it was perhaps an entire car length or a bit more.
They work fine for me. I checked at a few intersections last night.

We’ve seen this issue reported prior to the current version. So it could be an old bug that just happens to be hitting you now.

Try a logo reset. Also try rebooting your phone.

Some of these CarPlay related issues crop up when Apple makes a change and then it breaks Lucid’s implementation.

Mine isn't working either. I haven't had time to turn it on / off or reset .

They work fine for me. I checked at a few intersections last night.
I tried this morning and it worked for me as well. Although, I was deliberately looking to the right at the stop light. As soon as it turned green and vehicle in the front started moving, it triggered the alert that traffic cleared...

I tried this morning and it worked for me as well. Although, I was deliberately looking to the right at the stop light. As soon as it turned green and vehicle in the front started moving, it triggered the alert that traffic cleared...
For me, it only ever triggers when I’m not actually looking at the traffic ahead. Which is great, if you ask me. I believe that’s how it was designed. It’s a nudge, not a confirmation.

I don’t need another beep to tell me what I already know.

For me, it only ever triggers when I’m not actually looking at the traffic ahead. Which is great, if you ask me. I believe that’s how it was designed. It’s a nudge, not a confirmation.

I don’t need another beep to tell me what I already know.
OHHH Interesting. Maybe thats what is happening. I'll look at my phone while waiting at the next light and see if it makes a difference lol

We’ve seen this issue reported prior to the current version. So it could be an old bug that just happens to be hitting you now.

Try a logo reset. Also try rebooting your phone.

Some of these CarPlay related issues crop up when Apple makes a change and then it breaks Lucid’s implementation.
I did both and all is working as it should.

Thanks!!

Your cameras may need to be calibrated. I will test mine and give you feedback as to how far away the car forward of me was before it alerts. I actually liked to have a little bit of space instead of it sounding when the car in front of me just moves up a foot or two at the red light.

OHHH Interesting. Maybe thats what is happening. I'll look at my phone while waiting at the next light and see if it makes a difference lol
Straight from the Owner's Manual:

If a stopped vehicle in front pulls away, the
system provides audible and visual alerts if
the interior camera detects that you are not
facing forward.

Note: If the interior camera detects that you
are already facing forward, you will not receive
Traffic Drive-Off Alerts.

Update. Just got the notification to download .33. Finally progress. I'll give them after Thanksgiving and see if I get the .42 update. Baby steps but moving forward.

Update. Just got the notification to download .33. Finally progress. I'll give them after Thanksgiving and see if I get the .42 update. Baby steps but moving forward.
Another update. Finished downloading .33 thirty minutes ago and I just got the notification to update to .42. I'm cooking now. One giant leap for mankind.

Back