OTA update 2.1.42

I hate to be the first one having problems but I just did a 30 min. test drive and was unable to access HA. Adaptive Cruise came right up but it never gave me access to HA. I tried going in and out of it several times, tried many long presses of the HA button, but it stayed in ACC for the whole drive. Is there something new you need to do to access HA?
I had same issue where my AT never engage in HA regardless what I tried. I opened a case with Customer Care and Customer Care had my car in service. The service lasted several days. Notes I received was that they need to update software, software calibration and performed test drive to ensure HA was functioning. I guess my AT left Arizona without HA feature enabled.

It’s actually 17 mph on dash board get camera turn off. But Lucid’s 17 mph is actually really 15 mph. Lucid added 2 mph to all speed 10+ mph, so if you are driving 75mph, you are actually driving 73mph. I tested many times on radar.
When I’m pulling out of a parking lot at 10-12 mph is the exact time when I need to look at my nav to know which to turn. Seeing the cameras is useless at that speed.

Looks like they hit my two biggest gripes. I don't think HA is quite as solid as it was before "lane biasing" but it is definitely better now - probably actually usable again.

Love they added the media info where they were showing it in promo pics years ago but, IMO, the album art is just a tad small. Pretty sure it is much smaller than those promo pics... But, I'll take it since I can at least see what's playing now.

Looks like they hit my two biggest gripes. I don't think HA is quite as solid as it was before "lane biasing" but it is definitely better now - probably actually usable again.

Love they added the media info where they were showing it in promo pics years ago but, IMO, the album art is just a tad small. Pretty sure it is much smaller than those promo pics... But, I'll take it since I can at least see what's playing now.
That was my first impression as well, album art looks small considering all of the available real estate. I can see striking it when you have both media and nav data on screen at the same time. Baby steps, but I'll take it as well. Now they need to make the left side customizable, maybe UX3.0 will solve all our gripes! LOL

Yea. I just checked. I don’t see how to input login information into the SXM application settings. I’m definitely NOT going to pay for an additional subscription, I’ll suppose I’d just have to continue to use CarPlay
I thought this was discussed previously and because this is a streaming service, it was thought it could be added to an existing, traditional SXM service, for $5/mo?

I thought this was discussed previously and because this is a streaming service, it was thought it could be added to an existing, traditional SXM service, for $5/mo?
It appears that is the only way to do it. If you are already paying for a radio or SXM streaming for phone/home, you can't log in using the same credentials as you would on other non-physical satellite radio devices such as Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Fire TVs, mobile phones, etc. This must be a new biz model for SXM.

EDIT : and what I meant by "additional subscription" I meant an additional SXM subscription as I already pay for SXM streaming/Internet only

Our existing SXM includes streaming on any device. I was hoping to use existing SXM account with the Lucid SXM. The Carplay SXM app allows streaming from existing account. In an earlier post, Snafu indicated he was able to login with existing SXM account.

Our existing SXM includes streaming on any device. I was hoping to use existing SXM account with the Lucid SXM. The Carplay SXM app allows streaming from existing account. In an earlier post, Snafu indicated he was able to login with existing SXM account.
I was able also when it was update 2.1.18. We used to have a way to login to your account. Its not an option now.

Oh well, based on what Tim & Andretex are saying it looks like we will need an additional sub for this service. I do use SXM, so it looks like I have no choice. :(

I installed update this morning, Already got a couple of reports that my voice was clearer during phone use. Meanwhile I had a choppy/intermittent Sirius signal, so did an Air reset, and it seems to be good again....

Odd I never reset my teslas after an update. Everything was pretty stable after updates except for the one offs but that was once or twice over 3 years.
I never reboot after updates. Didn’t do it with my Tesla. Don’t do it with my Air. Some swear by it. And I don’t see any harm in it.

I never reboot after updates. Didn’t do it with my Tesla. Don’t do it with my Air. Some swear by it. And I don’t see any harm in it.
I never reboot either.

Installed 2.1.42, drive around today. It is good update? album art is a welcome edition, especially jumping track while navigation mode is on right cockpit screen and don’t want to switch to music menu to find that info when sitting back.
Finally taking out duplicate navigation instruction on instrument cluster.

When I’m pulling out of a parking lot at 10-12 mph is the exact time when I need to look at my nav to know which to turn. Seeing the cameras is useless at that speed.

I agree, Parking 360 is mainly for parking. But there are times, driver wish to access to rear cameras when at even higher speed, such as large box sitting at back row is covering the rear windshield, or low ground visual for road condition. It’s very common that most EVs let driver access front or back camera at any given speed, albeit I understand 360 can be computation consuming to stitch the video frames.

Just got my first taste of the new update. This was a great update for front camera video lag clean up. Very noticeable. Thank you!!!

Noticed the Equalizer is no longer showing numbers, but the sound is very nice.

Also the brightness slider works better and during the day.

I still need to try out the HA but based on what I’ve seen so far, very happy.

Thanks SW team.

Definitely possible! But the fact remains that any EV at or near 100% SoC will have no regen. And currently there is no indication for Lucid drivers when regen is disabled or limited due to SoC or temperature or anything else. IMHO it should be a priority to implement this for everyone.
I just experienced it and was almost shocked to see it continue to glide when my brain was expecting it to start braking. This is indeed a big issue which I have never experienced before.

I just applied the .42 update yesterday evening and the vehicle was working just fine after that. However, went for a full 100% charge for a planned trip and as I came out of the lot, the vehicle just continued to glide on the road. It was raining and thought something happened either due to charging or the rain must have caused some malfunction.

Thanks to this forum, I feel much better now.

After the update, my android phone will no longer work with the car Bluetooth. It seems to be correlated to when music is playing.

I can hear a slight buzzing sound on the speakers and then have to switch the phone off Bluetooth in order to make a call on the handset.

Have tried Logo reset and unpaired/ re-paired. No luck. Have called support and awaiting a response.

Is 2.1.42 update specific for Sapphire, Dream and Grand touring model?

Mine does work in one big list, but unfortunately you cannot have it play songs at random. I scroll to where I want to start on my list of about 250 songs, hit play, and the songs play continuously (I assume to the end of the list). If I pause playing before I exit the car, it picks up from where it left off and continues when I get back in the car.
I appreciate your comment. I don't expect random play. I want it to function like you described, but don't want to put all in one big list. I have everything in s folder named "Music". That is how it works in my other car. Maybe they can just make a change to the software to play the contents of :Music" . With the control on the steering I could then forward or back up a selection or an album.

Thanks.

Back