OTA 1.2.76

People wants to complain Lucid software. To me, it’s not bad aside from subsystem communication bugs, the GUI design is very elegant, but there are just many features elements I can think of wanting to see this GUI even better.
I agree, I actually don’t mind it at all from a design standpoint. Speed it up, fix the bugs and allow modules to replace the current “Air” section I think most would be satisfied with it.

I testdrove a AGT, it kept chiming to me that I was sleepy and even eventually suggested that I take a coffee break. I'm Asian and have normally squinty eyes. The Lucid associate was sweating beads and attempted to justify that it was a new software update and that its still working out the kinks.

I testdrove a AGT, it kept chiming to me that I was sleepy and even eventually suggested that I take a coffee break. I'm Asian and have normally squinty eyes. The Lucid associate was sweating beads and attempted to justify that it was a new software update and that its still working out the kinks.
LOL, sorry that's hilarious. Anyways, I'm Chinese with no issue. Whoever set up their facial profile before would hamper the feature especially if there was a significant height difference.

LOL, sorry that's hilarious. Anyways, I'm Chinese with no issue. Whoever set up their facial profile before would hamper the feature especially if there was a significant height difference.
Well, I am Caucasian, and it did the same thing to me, so I turned it off!

They have to, they need to. With abundant real estate on the pilot cockpit, that big “AIR” logo sign is like “50 acres for sale sign next to random highway in Texas.”
i wouldnt mind nav where the air logo is so you can control music and still have nav displayed.

@changinator curious, is this still an issue, was Lucid able to fix this for you?

Back