OTA 1.2.10

Thank you for advice. I’m going to expend some energy now.

this is what you guys need to cool down the car. if it's good enough for F1, it'll probably be good enough for lucid 😂

1660972415159.png

Thank you for advice. I’m going to expend some energy now.

That's exactly what I did the morning I discovered the charging limit had somehow reset itself to 100% in yet another of the car's ever-creative software burps. I jumped in the car to drive the battery down below 80%, as you cannot set the charge limit below the current charge of the battery.

i was delighted/annoyed to find it took over an hour of really aggressive driving to drain the pack down to 80%. I put the car in "Sprint" mode, punched it every time I had the chance, and topped 135 mph on a couple of stretches of open road. I finally arrived back home -- almost exhausted from the effort -- with 78% charge remaining. The software sometimes sucks, but the range of this car still amazes me.

Just opened app to preload a destination and my car is in the ocean. I knew something had to be amiss when I started searching for destinations and they came up like this:
Screenshot_20220820-093552_Lucid.jpg

When I tried to find car...grumble

Screenshot_20220820-093736_Lucid.jpg

Let car sleep the awakened car again, at least it's not taking on water, LOL

Just opened app to preload a destination and my car is in the ocean. I knew something had to be amiss when I started searching for destinations and they came up like this:
View attachment 4150

View attachment 4151

Same here! This morning, my car is thinking he dropped me behind Hooters restaurant miles miles away. 🤔

227DCD43-AF12-4E7C-8D03-776C742B0A8D.png

That's exactly what I did the morning I discovered the charging limit had somehow reset itself to 100% in yet another of the car's ever-creative software burps. I jumped in the car to drive the battery down below 80%, as you cannot set the charge limit below the current charge of the battery.

i was delighted/annoyed to find it took over an hour of really aggressive driving to drain the pack down to 80%. I put the car in "Sprint" mode, punched it every time I had the chance, and topped 135 mph on a couple of stretches of open road. I finally arrived back home -- almost exhausted from the effort -- with 78% charge remaining. The software sometimes sucks, but the range of this car still amazes me.
I did experiment to drive like EPA and ended up expended 8% battery. Park in garage, BMS fan ate 9 miles or 2% more.

I concluded now 100% SOC won’t drain bc car goes very deep sleep to be ready for a long road trip.

I did experiment to drive like EPA and ended up expended 8% battery. Park in garage, BMS fan ate 9 miles or 2% more.

I concluded now 100% SOC won’t drain bc car goes very deep sleep to be ready for a long road trip.

Nice

This is the first time I have charged since my 1.2.10 update. It was L2, charged to 90% which provided 471 miles, which actually is about 523 miles on 100% SoC. I unplugged immediately after completion and drove ~12 miles to the gym, mostly highway speeds at 65 mph or so. When I arrived, efficiency was surprisingly 5.2 mi/kWh. Usually I would come out of the gym an hour and a half later and would have lost 15 miles or so. This time, I actually GAINED 11 and efficiency shot up to the 6.4 max. I drove another 7 miles to my next destination I am currently at and the efficiency sits at 5.9 mi/kWh.
Now, this is only off L2 charging and I’ll test in a few weeks (this damn car just goes and goes so time between charging for me is lengthy) on DCFC, but this has fixed my largest complaint about this car for now! Couldn’t be happier.

View attachment 4150

View attachment 4151

Your LAT/LONG appears to zero zero.

View attachment 4150

View attachment 4151

I only use ICE vehicles to travel to Ouagadougou.....

View attachment 4150

View attachment 4151

My mother-in-law just got back from Ghana yesterday actually. I just asked and she did not see your car anywhere.

FYI, my car (1.2.76) received no notifications of updates, so I had to message customer service today and they got the OTA folks to force me through 1.2.9 and now 1.2.10.

So far, it doesn't appear to fix any of my problems.

Back