Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Woohoo! I just got a call from Joey in Rocklin who said my car is completed and will be shipped to Rocklin this weekend. He also said that he will take over from my D.A. as my contact person. Works for me. :)
Joey Petersen?

Congrats..I can’t find your earlier posts…is your car a ZR? I’m waiting for a ZR/SC
My order is for a ZR with Tahoe interior. Ordered 12/15/2020, 2 lifetimes ago... From other members on this forum, SC is supposed to be ahead of Tahoe. Maybe they do a batch of this, then a batch of that, who knows?

Woohoo! I just got a call from Joey in Rocklin who said my car is completed and will be shipped to Rocklin this weekend. He also said that he will take over from my D.A. as my contact person. Works for me. :)
I hope Joey takes over for my DA too since my car is supposed to go to Rocklin soon. My guy is nice, but hard to get ahold of. I don’t envy them, they probably have their hands full right about now!

I just received (and signed) my PA and invite to pay this afternoon. ZR/Tahoe, VIN assigned and showed "in production" on Dec 9th. I still haven't heard from my DA since VIN assignment, so I'm not sure what my car's actual status is. He's supposed to give me an update today or tomorrow. At least things are moving in the right direction.
Where did you see the "in production" date in the documents? Which of the 4 documents?

I just received (and signed) my PA and invite to pay this afternoon. ZR/Tahoe, VIN assigned and showed "in production" on Dec 9th. I still haven't heard from my DA since VIN assignment, so I'm not sure what my car's actual status is. He's supposed to give me an update today or tomorrow. At least things are moving in the right direction.
I think you're "ahead" of me in the process. Ariel said my Touring ZR/Tahoe was completed yesterday. She is trying to get my car delivered before Christmas. I don't have a PA yet, but she is working tomorrow and Sunday. I bet we will see our cars within 24 hours of each other. If you're in SoCal, you will definitely see yours before me seeing mine.

A few minutes ago, I received a call from my DA. He said my car would leave the factory today or tomorrow for Chicago. After PDI, it starts the journey for Short hill, NJ. I might be able to pick it up right before Christmas or after Christmas. By the way, all my paperwork is complete except the insurance. I'll get the insurance as soon as I receive a solid delivery day. Very excited.

Where did you see the "in production" date in the documents? Which of the 4 documents?
It wasn’t in the documents, I meant that’s when I first saw “in production” on my account dashboard. I was going for brevity and landed on confusion instead. 😂 Sorry.

Woohoo! Car leaving factory now. Supposed to show up next week to Millbrae and be ready for delivery around the 23rd or 26th. I had an early ZR/Tahoe, so if you're in the first batch there's a chance!
Your reservation was ahead of me; you deserve to get it earlier.

A few minutes ago, I received a call from my DA. He said my car would leave the factory today or tomorrow for Chicago. After PDI, it starts the journey for Short hill, NJ. I might be able to pick it up right before Christmas or after Christmas. By the way, all my paperwork is complete except the insurance. I'll get the insurance as soon as I receive a solid delivery day. Very excited.
I should drive to Short Hills and meet you there to check our your car since that seems to be the closest I'm getting to my car! 😂😂😂

Looks like all exterior colors except for white have at least some VINs assigned for the Tahoe interior. I wonder if that’s being batched soon 🤷🏻‍♂️
I spoke to my DA today and switched to QG/Tahoe from White/Tahoe to expedite delivery. She didn’t have any visibility into White/Tahoe orders entering production - and didn’t sound confident in a 2022 delivery. She matched me to a QG that’s in general assembly, and I now have a VIN and should take delivery by year end.

Woohoo! Car leaving factory now. Supposed to show up next week to Millbrae and be ready for delivery around the 23rd or 26th. I had an early ZR/Tahoe, so if you're in the first batch there's a chance!
Did you receive a purchase agreement or did the payment button show on your Lucid account?

So, got a call from my DA today with some slow but good progress. He asked me to open a new separate Lucid account with my info which I did immediately, and their IT team will transfer the order from my son‘s account to my new account. He expects the order transfer to be completed by end of day today…fingers crossed. I reminded him that before Christmas delivery is still the target before I have to re-evaluat, since there has been broken promises in the past.

BTW - if I had the CEO or COO’s email addresses, I would have written an epistle letter to them…lol. Unfortunately, I don’t believe their email addresses are public info, unless someone has it and can share.
UPDATE - my account situation has now been officially normalized and PA has been requested. So, all things being equal, before Christmas delivery is now back on track..

Back