Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

I also sat in the back seat of a GT and a T. Touring is way more comfortable due to the deeper footwell.

I also sat in the back seat of a GT and a T. Touring is way more comfortable due to the deeper footwell.
I also sat in both today - and was shocked by the amount of legroom in the back of the AT with the lower footwell. I have a 36 inch inseam and was plenty comfortable in the back seat.

I also sat in both today - and was shocked by the amount of legroom in the back of the AT with the lower footwell. I have a 36 inch inseam and was plenty comfortable in the back seat.
I just received an email from my DA as below:

"I don't have an ETA of when your vehicle will finish production, but it should be in the next few days. Once complete it's generally 2 weeks till it arrives at Short Hills, NJ".

Is that mean I might not get my car by EOY? I have had my VIN since Dec 8. Red and Santa Cruz.
Still checking my dashboard and no VIN. My hope for EOY delivery is pretty much crushed.

So looks like Q4 is going to be all about production numbers and not delivery numbers. Maybe another opportunity to scoop up shares as wall street revenue expectations will probably be based off 5000+ deliveries. :p
I don’t see LCID hitting the numbers at this rate. It should be all hands on deck but I don’t even get emails from my DA.

Congrats. Did your DA provide the delivery date? One week from VIN to delivery is great.
DA actually had off today, but she made sure her backup was on it when my VIN was released. He made sure I had his email and mobile for any further questions and we are looking at next Thursday for a pickup as I’m out of town this week. As they should have the vehicle in later this week.

Cool to see so many more VINs and delivery date suggestions today. Hope this impeding storm doesn’t throw too much of a wrench in the delivery works.

I don’t see LCID hitting the numbers at this rate. It should be all hands on deck but I don’t even get emails from my DA.
You obviously haven’t been watching the factory flyover videos. It looks like they have already made the production target. The challenge appears to be deliveries - for which there was no “numbers” claim.

Signed PA today, opted out of arbtration via email, paid in full via Plaid and BofA. Now it's just unload from truck, PDI, then taking possession hopefully this weekend.

I was also offered to switch back to ZR/SC but after seeing the ZR with platinum roof in the wild with a colleague from work, she said not to get it because it reminded her too much of Iron Man. Still keeping my second order ZR with metal roof though.
Hey, need a help. May I know from where did you receive the PA ? Was it available on the website or did your DA send it? I am waiting on the PA so that I can start my financing process with a credit union.

Hey, need a help. May I know from where did you receive the PA ? Was it available on the website or did your DA send it? I am waiting on the PA so that I can start my financing process with a credit union.
Same.

Did you notice one of the deliveries was on Dec 10th and the VIN was issued on Dec 5th?

Checked my Dashboard today and it said my touring is now in production 😊….I know I am not getting the car this year because I decided to pass on the DDpro and SSpro….When do you guys think a vin will be assigned . Is It too early to start securing financing? I can get 3.99% from my credit union for up 48 months vs 5+% from Lucid 😞…..Man I miss the .9% and 1.9% days…Hopefully the rates will be better by the time the car will be ready.

8CFD5F92-9386-4198-897F-7F61524B448D.jpeg

Checked my Dashboard today and it said my touring is now in production 😊….I know I am not getting the car this year because I decided to pass on the DDpro and SSpro….When do you guys think a vin will be assigned . Is It too early to start securing financing? I can get 3.99% from my credit union for up 48 months vs 5+% from Lucid 😞…..Man I miss the .9% and 1.9% days…Hopefully the rates will be better by the time the car will be ready.

View attachment 7575
how long does it take from in production to preparing to delivery to delivery?

Anyone with ZR/Tahoe with final confirmation after 11/02 has their VIN?
Mine still shows “Preparing for Production”

how long does it take from in production to preparing to delivery to delivery?
No one can accurately answer this. The dashboard has been up for maybe three days at this point.

DA actually had off today, but she made sure her backup was on it when my VIN was released. He made sure I had his email and mobile for any further questions and we are looking at next Thursday for a pickup as I’m out of town this week. As they should have the vehicle in later this week.
Great seeing a Tahoe interior with the prospect of VIN to delivery in less than one week.

Anyone with ZR/Tahoe with final confirmation after 11/02 has their VIN?
Mine still shows “Preparing for Production”
No VIN but I did move from Preparing for Production to In Production and I finalized 11/18. However, I reserved on 11/16/21. I also received the notice to apply for financing. I'll be holding off until I have a more definite information.

No one can say for sure but it appears they are ahead of schedule as there are a few non fully specced cars with VINs and/or In Production. I do not have any expectations to receive this year as they've already said Q1. But I will be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong.

There will be some happy owners who receive their cars this year and others who are frustrated/disappointed that they did not. Hopefully in the end it will work out for everyone.

I have a fully specced QG/T order that was finalized on 11/1 and am still stuck in preparing for production. Will not be a happy camper if it misses EOY delivery.

In my friends case PA was sent by DA after PDI. That happens when car is in delivery center. I’m not sure if it’s the same with everyone.

Back