Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

For anyone in Texas I just closed a loan on a different car today at 3.29 over 72 through GEFCU. Texas residents can become a member by making a $15 donation to Austin Public Library. They also offered 4.49 over 84.

Plan to use them again for the Touring when it arrives.

I just received a call from Lucid Headquarters in CA about my order configuration. I had the Silver, Santa Cruz but without dream drive pro. She asked if I was interested in adding it now even though I finalized a couple weeks ago. She assured me that it should be here by end of year and if it wasn't, I could revert back to my original order without Pro. That should satisfy my thoughts about the tax credit issue. I guess my color choices drove the call from CA.
I'm going to try this too. Any update since this post last week?

11/18 was my vin for the tracker
Would it be possible to share the first 11character from the VIN? Those would be common for the all the cars in the series (within the same model). Last 6 would be for your car.

I just want to see the model year. 2023 is P. 2022 is N

Well, I finally got the email to apply for financing on my Touring. Previously, I had gotten an email asking me to get more info on financing, etc. But now there's an actual "Apply for Loan/Lease" button in my account settings. So that's progress, at least.

Don't think I'll be applying for anything until I get a VIN, but at least that's available to me now.

Well, I finally got the email to apply for financing on my Touring. Previously, I had gotten an email asking me to get more info on financing, etc. But now there's an actual "Apply for Loan/Lease" button in my account settings. So that's progress, at least.

Don't think I'll be applying for anything until I get a VIN, but at least that's available to me now.
Thanks for the update Joe! Would you describe how the invite appears on your account? Given the disparity of engagement/s between DAs and future owners it would help to simply access our accounts and know what the access looks like.

Like you many of us will not opt to finance through LUCID's relationship with B of A, yet it's another step towards delivery and recognizing the [new] option appears on our accounts lends comfort progress is occurring behind the scenes.

Thanks for the update Joe! Would you describe how the invite appears on your account? Given the disparity of engagement/s between DAs and future owners it would help to simply access our accounts and know what the access looks like.

Like you many of us will not opt to finance through LUCID's relationship with B of A, yet it's another step towards delivery and recognizing the [new] option appears on our accounts lends comfort progress is occurring behind the scenes.
This is what shows up on my account now.
Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 8.50.59 AM.png

Reactions: DTA
I'm going to try this too. Any update since this post last week?
I received my VIN on Monday and spoke with DA yesterday about next step. He said that the car is in Arizona waiting for carrier to Chicago for the PPI inspection, then off to studio in Virginia for pickup all within 2 weeks. Also, I received my formal purchase agreement yesterday and my design dashboard now has a "Pay Now" button.
Speaking of financing, the Bank of America branch by me has lower rates than Lucid (Bank of America) financing. The loan officer in the bank told me that BofA is having a one-week promotion starting Monday for an additional .5% off auto loans

Reading my 26-page purchase agreement it had a section for cancellation with verbiage that matches the binding agreement for tax credit where the down payment loss would cover damages. Will see if i can load that section on the site.

Would it be possible to share the first 11character from the VIN? Those would be common for the all the cars in the series (within the same model). Last 6 would be for your car.

I just want to see the model year. 2023 is P. 2022 is N
The 10th position is a P and it says 2023 on my final price sheet as well

i got that financing email thinking the same thing. I sat on it for a week and decided to get a quote thinking I’d be gambling with my 30 day window, but the very next day I got my vin and it’s been a scramble ever since. I’d get started if I were you. You don’t want financing to be the thing that delays you. Its nothing like the time gap that ppl with the AGTs had earlier this summer

The 10th position is a P and it says 2023 on my final price sheet as well
Good to know. I assumed all Touring and Pure cars would be 2023, but this seems to confirm it.

Same for me. That's the new button that appeared last night for me.
So, it doesn't show up for me. Though, we finalized 1 day apart....

So, it doesn't show up for me. Though, we finalized 1 day apart....
So maybe you will get the email tonight? Or maybe it's a batch thing? Fingers crossed for you.

My VIN was assigned a few hours after I received that "time to apply for financing" email. I've seen a few people get those within just a day or two of each other as well, so if history repeats itself, you are SUPER close!

My VIN was assigned a few hours after I received that "time to apply for financing" email. I've seen a few people get those within just a day or two of each other as well, so if history repeats itself, you are SUPER close!
Please join our tracker if you do not mind sharing. I'm not seeing you on there :)

Please join our tracker if you do not mind sharing. I'm not seeing you on there :)
She has a GT. That's why she's not on the Touring Tracker.

Sorry for the confusion, I was on the GT Tracker, received my car in October :) I know this is the other tracker thread, I just like seeing the posts about people ordering/receiving their cars, haha!

Back