• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Adding myself to the tracker:

Quantum Grey
Santa Cruz Interior
No Stealth Trim
Glass Roof
20" Wheels
Surreal Sound Pro
Dream Drive Pro
Reservation Date: August 24, 2021
State: CA

Reactions: Joe
Here is the response from the SF federal credit union. Hopefully someone here can use this information and join if they are not already members. They seem to have the best rates by a significant margin over any other lender I found.

Eligibility for membership requires you live, work, worship, be a direct relative of a Credit Union member or attend school in San Francisco or San Mateo County. You also must have a valid Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) issued by the United States Federal Government.

Here is the response from the SF federal credit union. Hopefully someone here can use this information and join if they are not already members. They seem to have the best rates by a significant margin over any other lender I found.
I dunno, their rate sheet for loans longer than 12 months isn't that attractive, starting at 6.10%:

Spoke to My DA...
People with other than Cosmos Silver who have high hopes to get their car deliver EOY... DON'T
My VIN(ZR/Tahoe) is due to be assigned mid - late Dec. So, I am looking at delivery in Jan/Feb which off course means no tax credit....
However, my DA was super nice and said he can possibly expedite the process to move further but can't help in speeding up production of cars...
I was so excited until I spoke to him. Oh well, at least I can be away from states peacefully. Since no tax credit, I may be eyeing on a slight used AT/AGT ;)

So, when PR said Pure production in Dec --> Does that man all the touring will be built before building Pures?
Well i got my vin last Friday and I was told it may be ready to pick up by this Friday or Saturday. If his holds up, you may have a chance with a mid-December vin (depending on where you live of course)

Well i got my vin last Friday and I was told it may be ready to pick up by this Friday or Saturday. If his holds up, you may have a chance with a mid-December vin (depending on where you live of course)
Yeah, they seem to be suggesting roughly 10 days from VIN to delivery. So mid-December still puts you in this year's territory. At least as a possibility.

Seems like, as usual, there's a lot of conflict between different DAs. Everyone is guessing at this point, anyway. But some folks over there definitely seem more optimistic than others.

LOL! They literally updated it from this morning. This morning, it was showing rates of 3.74% on a new car loan for 72 months, now it is showing 6.28% for the same loan.
Ha. I'm guessing someone forgot to update that page for at least six months.

That color looks great, I just wish the carpeting was black. Hides dirt much easier, especially in a snow climate.
10031C96-D98A-44D7-8FC4-AE9B2D7C1F56.jpeg

Yeah, they seem to be suggesting roughly 10 days from VIN to delivery. So mid-December still puts you in this year's territory. At least as a possibility.

Seems like, as usual, there's a lot of conflict between different DAs. Everyone is guessing at this point, anyway. But some folks over there definitely seem more optimistic than others.
Well my DA just happened to call and said the last main hold up is the final loan clearance which may happen by Saturday but conservatively next Wednesday which is very much in line with he 10 days although if I were paying cash I could have gotten it now

Reservation: 11/15/2021
Finalized: 11/7/2022
Red
Mojave
Stealth
20"
Glass Roof
SSP
DDP
California

Received calls from both my Sales Advisor and Delivery Advisor today. My DA told me that Zenith Red and Tahoe interior is the most popular configuration. She called it the peanut butter and jelly combo LOL! That said, she is comfortable that my car will be home delivered to Las Vegas by the end of the year. No VIN yet, but she said not to worry. I asked her to let me know when the time comes near. If I need to, I'll definitely fly to Scottsdale to pick it up or sign the right documents so I can get that $7,500 tax credit. Interesting that Las Vegas is being handled by the Costa Mesa team.

Received calls from both my Sales Advisor and Delivery Advisor today. My DA told me that Zenith Red and Tahoe interior is the most popular configuration. She called it the peanut butter and jelly combo LOL! That said, she is comfortable that my car will be home delivered to Las Vegas by the end of the year. No VIN yet, but she said not to worry. I asked her to let me know when the time comes near. If I need to, I'll definitely fly to Scottsdale to pick it up or sign the right documents so I can get that $7,500 tax credit. Interesting that Las Vegas is being handled by the Costa Mesa team.

Jealous you're getting the attention of both your sales advisor and delivery advisor, while others don't hear anything!

I dunno, their rate sheet for loans longer than 12 months isn't that attractive, starting at 6.10%:

Z
That is soooo messed up! LOL I can't believe they changed it between the time I looked and you looked!

But at least I don't feel so bad about not being able to join their silly credit union now 😂

I applied this weekend for financing. Rates are for 72 months.

Via Lucid: 5.89%
USAA: 5.04% with .25% deducted for automatic payment option

I told my SA that I was 73 and not getting any younger. The DA called right away!
I’m only 72 so I guess they think I can wait….:cool: Seriously though, I exchanged emails with my DA today and he said “I don’t have any updates but I hope to have some great news for you soon”. There’s that word again….

LOL! They literally updated it from this morning. This morning, it was showing rates of 3.74% on a new car loan for 72 months, now it is showing 6.28% for the same loan.
Yea. BofA is better … https://www.bankofamerica.com/auto-loans/

5.19% / 5 yrs .50%discount for Preferred Rewards if you bank with them. They used to be one of the more expensive, now turns out they were one of the cheapest options

Back