• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

White/Mojave/21" wheels. The downside is I need to buy 19" wheels because Chicago is cold. The massaging seats alone are worth the $10k uptick. :)
Sigh. You just had to go there didn't ya with those massaging seats!! 😂😂

I definitely like that the alcantera is gone from the dash and arm rests. Having it on the dash makes it difficult to clean.
I thought I was the only one who didn't particularly care for the alcantara.

Looks like leather to me. We should know more next week.

Looks like leather to me. We should know more next week.
I believe it’s two different leather panels, yes. I, too, have never been a huge fan of Alcantara, but I do like the way they handled it on the GT. Still, happy to take the leather approach on the Touring.

I’m excited that Peter emphasized Touring will have the same efficiency as the GT. If true, it will have longer range than the refresh model s. Another thing Peter said was they will start first Pure delivery right before year end. So does that mean all Touring regardless of DD pro or SS pro will be delivered by year end?
I doubt it. The Pure will have its own production line.

Hello,

Can you add mine tracker?
6/18/22 reservation
11/8/22 confirmation
Stellar White
Santa Cruz
20"
Dream Drive Pro

Thanks
=D

What material are they using instead. It looks like 2 materials with stitching in between
I was told by the SA in Newport Beach that it is leather. The Alcantara on the door panel and arm rest will also be changed to the same material.

Is anyone else surprised that there has been little or no contact from DAs since we started to confirm our configurations? Of the 130 or so people in the tracker, there has only been a few (3 or 4) reporting contact with a DA. I would think they would be hustling to find information which might effect production and delivery. For instance, if it would allow production by the end of the year, would any of us be willing to pick up at the factory vs waiting for shipping? BTW - I would.

Is anyone else surprised that there has been little or no contact from DAs since we started to confirm our configurations? Of the 130 or so people in the tracker, there has only been a few (3 or 4) reporting contact with a DA. I would think they would be hustling to find information which might effect production and delivery. For instance, if it would allow production by the end of the year, would any of us be willing to pick up at the factory vs waiting for shipping? BTW - I would.
I've spoken to my DA twice and have texted with him multiple times.

I scheduled to have a call with my DA after the event on the 15th. I figure I'll have more questions then.

No DA contact for me ... Guess I'll wait until after the 15th event to reach out to Lucid

I got an email from my DA about three days after finalizing my order. He was gathering more information mainly having to do with registration. I answered his questions via email and took advantage of his offer to dialogue via phone. He/they are using an online telecon scheduling system to schedule the calls. I was surprised he was booked out for a week. Unfortunately for me he didn't make our meeting time so we had to reschedule. At least he sent me an apology via email... I'm definitely looking forward to get this ball rolling!

I've exchanged a few emails with my DA, mostly informational requests and such. I suspect after the event the flood gates will open wide.

My DA reached out 1 week after I confirmed, and didn't have any availability to talk on the phone until another few days after.

Back