Touring
Stellar White
Tahoe Interior
Glass Roof
20" Wheels
Surreal Sound Pro
Dream Drive Pro
State: Arizona
Curiously, were you invited to finalize on 10/26 and didn't do so until now, or were you asked to finalize just today?

Curiously, were you invited to finalize on 10/26 and didn't do so until now, or were you asked to finalize just today?
I was invited last week....but was on the fence about ordering and and then couldn't decide between 19" and 20" wheels. A trip to the Scottsdale studio Friday gave me some clarity :).

It says stealth starts Q1 but seeing how Bears videos don’t show any stealth have a feeling it’s much closer to Q2 or Q3 hope Lucid gives an update on stealth.
Why would there be stealth in the lot already, if they are saying they won't start stealth production until Q1?

When Lucid says Q1, they mean production in Q1. Not deliveries in Q1. Although, it looks like they are now saying 1-3 months from confirmation to delivery, so it would be possible for them to start cranking out stealth in January and still deliver some of those cars by the end of March.

Why would there be stealth in the lot already, if they are saying they won't start stealth production until Q1?

When Lucid says Q1, they mean production in Q1. Not deliveries in Q1. Although, it looks like they are now saying 1-3 months from confirmation to delivery, so it would be possible for them to start cranking out stealth in January and still deliver some of those cars by the end of March.
Because of prototypes perhaps? I thought we’d seen some potential metal roofs on Bears Workshop flyovers?

Screenshot_20221106_122937_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
Finalized my second Zenith Red Touring build today. Wanted metal roof and base surreal sound so it will take a while, but opted for DD Pro for the lane keeping assist and blind spot video assist. It's a shame these were omitted from DD. This will be the car I keep. Hopefully my earlier build doesn't disappoint.

Spoke to my DA yesterday. He said:
  • DAs have no visibility into production queue order, so they ask for drivers license to have it ready because VIN could be issued with little warning, and then it will be needed immediately to start registration
  • Since their drivers license upload is messed up, I was able to text him images
  • He asked whether I wanted a front license plate holder installed. I said no.
  • My build with Mojave and vanilla DD is expected to start production in Q1 2023. This means anytime Jan-Mar.
  • Roughly two weeks from VIN issuance to being put on a truck to service center
  • I’m in PA. So I could take delivery at Goose Island or Short Hills. Lucid will pay for transportation to either - which could be a plane ticket to Chicago (I mentioned I have family nearby) or Lyft to Short Hills.
How long before DA contacted you?

How long before DA contacted you?
I was told by my SA that my DA will be contacting me this week.

And I was finalized by the 27th
I also have the fully loaded model and am expecting delivery by the end of the year (as they stated) but who knows

I think it is DA dependent. I don’t think it really matters anyway until your build is queued for production.

I think it is DA dependent. I don’t think it really matters anyway until your build is queued for production.
Looking at the tracker, looks like I'm #21 (in terms of reservation date)
But not all of the 20 before me are fully loaded. So I'm curious to keep an eye on who receives their VIN to see how they're prioritizing

I have a feeling location will have a lot tto do with it

View attachment 6440Finalized my second Zenith Red Touring build today. Wanted metal roof and base surreal sound so it will take a while, but opted for DD Pro for the lane keeping assist and blind spot video assist. It's a shame these were omitted from DD. This will be the car I keep. Hopefully my earlier build doesn't disappoint.
It's been a while since my Touring reservation. What was the original EA Free charging period for Touring reservation? It is not specifically listed on the final design order. I know it is greater than what is currently listed on the Lucid website.

Does anyone know if these Touring will be called 2023 Model Year? Model Year has nothing to do with when it is delivered. Later MY helps with resale value so I hope they don't call it 2022 irrespective of who gets when.

Does anyone know if these Touring will be called 2023 Model Year? Model Year has nothing to do with when it is delivered. Later MY helps with resale value so I hope they don't call it 2022 irrespective of who gets when.
Usually cars by the end of the year have the 2023 or next year tag on them right?

Three years is what I remember for the early adopter…
Thanks. I searched the forum and I think it is 3 yrs EA charging for reservations before June 2022. Just not sure why Lucid did not list it on the final order.

I ifinalized my order on 11-3, no DA contact. I have selected all the options to get the vehicle as quickly as possible.

Usually cars by the end of the year have the 2023 or next year tag on them right?
Build date of car has no direct relation to MY as such. BMWs starts new MY by Aug (or, 5 months in advance of start of the new calendar year). Given Touring has not been commercially produced so far so it should be MY 2023. New MY typically would mean new assembly line but that's not applicable here.

I was just wondering if anyone has asked this to Lucid or has some input.

Touring
Reserved 10/21
Order Confirmed 8/12/22
Design confirmed 11/2/22
Quantum Grey
Santa Cruz interior
20" wheels
Dream Dive Pro
Glass roof
Surreal sound pro
Cleveland Ohio

Back