Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

I am still updating the google sheet with Touring deliveries here. Please let me know if there are any inaccuracies/changes. Have 11AM delivery date on Super Bowl Sunday so hopefully I can tag mine as delivered soon!
Delivery confirmed for February 14th. I hope Wifey won't mind spending Valentines Day with the car too!! 🙃🙃 😂

FYI, folks that already paid but haven't yet taken delivery, check your dashboard, then click the initiate payment button if you still can. It should show your amount due as $-7,500. Mine updated today. DA tells me refund checks will take a few weeks but they cut checks every Friday so presumably, they may cut our checks next Friday.

An update for the tracker:

I am taking advantage the credit and removing the Stealth option from my order. I also switched from Quantum Gray to Cosmos Silver. All other options are the same. Thanks!
I'm trying to decide between Quantum Gray and Cosmos Silver. I have a test drive scheduled next week, so I can see the colors in person.
But until then, what made you decide to switch to CS?

I'm trying to decide between Quantum Gray and Cosmos Silver. I have a test drive scheduled next week, so I can see the colors in person.
I had the same difficult decision. I had a Quantum Grey Touring with a painted metal roof car ordered, I like how sporty the car looks in QG with the painted roof.. However, today I called Lucid, accepted the $7500 "Air Credit" added the glass canopy to my build, and saved $3-4k. I switched to the Cosmos because I personally like the way the silver roof looks with Cosmos . 4 hours after making that change, my car status changed to "in production" and received my VIN.

This might help you decide, both are gorgeous!
quantum.jpg
E6C877D8-A909-4F37-B11A-6D1A6123A29C.jpeg

Until they made the Stealth look available it was my original choice. I'd prefer to have a more cohesive look and the silver matched the Platinum look finishes the most. When they announced the Stealth look I chose the Gray since it matched the Stealth finishes the most. It was a tough choice but when I originally finalized my order I decided I liked the darker Stealth look a little bit more. Now that the Silver + Platinum option will save me $13,500 and get me the car much sooner it seemed silly to pass it up. The nice thing is you really can't choose a bad color since they all look fantastic!

I had the same difficult decision. I had a Quantum Grey Touring with a painted metal roof car ordered, I like how sporty the car looks in QG with the painted roof.. However, today I called Lucid, accepted the $7500 "Air Credit" added the glass canopy to my build, and saved $3-4k. I switched to the Cosmos because I personally like the way the silver roof looks with Cosmos . 4 hours after making that change, my car status changed to "in production" and received my VIN.
Don't have your data for tracker - if you want me to include.

Until they made the Stealth look available it was my original choice. I'd prefer to have a more cohesive look and the silver matched the Platinum look finishes the most. When they announced the Stealth look I chose the Gray since it matched the Stealth finishes the most. It was a tough choice but when I originally finalized my order I decided I liked the darker Stealth look a little bit more. Now that the Silver + Platinum option will save me $13,500 and get me the car much sooner it seemed silly to pass it up. The nice thing is you really can't choose a bad color since they all look fantastic!
I feel the exact same way! If they offered an option that was entirely Gray I'd probably pick that. But right now, I'm leaning toward Silver.

What was the time gap for you between getting vin assigned and taking delivery?
A little over two month for both me and @Babyrocko1908. VIN 12/6/22. Left factory on 1/19. Arrive Goose Island 1/23. Left Goose Island after PDI 2/9. Arrive in Short Hill today. Hopefully it will be quicker going forward.

An update for the tracker:

I am taking advantage the credit and removing the Stealth option from my order. I also switched from Quantum Gray to Cosmos Silver. All other options are the same. Thanks!

Looks like my VIN was also assigned today after talking to my DA earlier, and my order status is listed as "In Production". The excitement begins!

What was the time gap for you between getting vin assigned and taking delivery?
@moytoyx responded with our inexplicable 2 month wait. We both had fully loaded ZR/SC so it makes no sense to either of us but we are both finally hours away from delivery. FINALLY!!!!

And I'll also add, they sent his to Goose Island and mine was headed there too but my DA snatched it and sent it to Coldwater, MI instead. I'm grateful for his diligence on that front because who knows how long I would have ended up waiting for Goose Island to finish PDI then find a hauler to deliver to my house.

My wife and I found the grey to be quite dark, and the silver was beautiful. (But so is the grey.) Picked the silver.
I, too, switched to glass canopy, although it was tough to give up the extra sun protection, but with the credit, my total cost went down $3,500+. @moytoyx please adjust my order from metal to glass. Thanks

One more ordering experience. Placed order 2/6, received VIN 2/8 for Touring in Grey delivering to Costa Mesa. Called delivery rep to get the price re-done with $7500 credit and scheduled for delivery next Friday. Ultimate price with tax and everything around $117k so pretty happy with the price and (promised) delivery speed.

I see the metal roof is now 'Q1 2023'. Has anyone received one yet? DA does not respond to e-mail. Maybe her in-box is full...

FYI, folks that already paid but haven't yet taken delivery, check your dashboard, then click the initiate payment button if you still can. It should show your amount due as $-7,500. Mine updated today. DA tells me refund checks will take a few weeks but they cut checks every Friday so presumably, they may cut our checks next Friday.
Mine doesn’t. I completed my final payment on 2/3/23 and was emailed the “$7500 discount” email on Thursday. Messaged DA and SA but haven’t heard a word. Have been told my car is done production but no timeline on delivery. Looked online and the Initiate Payment link is now dark. When clicked, it just goes to a summary page with “no payment required - $0 owed” showing. Not sure if that means it is too late for the -$7500 for me or if they haven’t got to me yet. Guess I’ll just keep waiting and hoping …

I see the metal roof is now 'Q1 2023'. Has anyone received one yet? DA does not respond to e-mail. Maybe her in-box is full...
There were several light blue, loaded Pures with metal roofs released in December but I don’t think that they have produced any metal roof tourings to this point.

Mine doesn’t. I completed my final payment on 2/3/23 and was emailed the “$7500 discount” email on Thursday. Messaged DA and SA but haven’t heard a word. Have been told my car is done production but no timeline on delivery. Looked online and the Initiate Payment link is now dark. When clicked, it just goes to a summary page with “no payment required - $0 owed” showing. Not sure if that means it is too late for the -$7500 for me or if they haven’t got to me yet. Guess I’ll just keep waiting and hoping …
Keep trying. Here's an upgraded screenshot of mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230210_185356_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230210_185356_Chrome.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 90
Mine is:

Cosmos Silver
Mojave
No Stealth
Glass roof
20" Wheels
No SSP
Dreamdrive Pro

Thanks!

Just got mine delivered today!
I finalized on Oct 26 2022, got the vin Dec 26 2022, and picked up today in Millbrae.

Attachments

• PXL_20230211_184045028.jpg
    PXL_20230211_184045028.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 131
Back