• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Picked up my QG/SC today at Tyson’s today. Michael walked me through everything and was great to work with. Very much enjoyed the drive back to Baltimore. Car is amazing! I’ll report back with more feedback and pics in a few days.
Congratulations

Picked up our Zenith Red Touring at Millbrae today evening! Wonderful event, got a chance to meet Peter (and our frunk autographed by him!). It’s an amazing car, fully enjoyed the drive back home, was also able to try out Highway Assist for a bit on the way back. They had about 15-16 deliveries during the day today, including the first batch of Pures earlier in the day. For our slot, there were 4-5 others taking delivery at the same time. Brilliant experience overall. So happy we were able to make it all come together by year end!
I wish I could meet rawlinson. Enjoy your resale value lol

Took delivery this morning of my White/Santa Cruz Touring. Best 1 hour drive home afterward so much so that I wish I lived even further away from Short Hills to enjoy the smooth handling that much longer. Wish there was less traffic on the Parkway but I got to really test out ACC and HW. Only problem now is that my PPF appointment is not until Tuesday so I feel like I have to be extra careful over the weekend.
Congratulations!

Picked up my AT today from short hills. The car wasn’t showroom clean but good enough. I can’t log into my profile and waiting for customer care to call me back.

I drove about 100 miles just now and the side view cameras went offline once but came back after a reboot.

The car was delivered with V47

Overall, it’s an awesome car to drive.
Congratulation!

Car delivered this morning. Out of town, but neighbor grabbed it and out it in the garage. Five minute delivery.

I did switch to QG in Tahoe fully loaded

Now was your delivery experience?
It was very smooth, just went there signed the papers. Followed the check list from the experts. The DA helper helped us configure profile and setup key fab and we were out of there. Once we are home my high school son went thru all the setup, we even have Alexa configured including facial recognition. Atleast that is what my son told me

I wish I could meet rawlinson. Enjoy your resale value lol
Met Rawlinson at the Scottsdale opening. Maybe I should have gotten an autograph! Damn! At least got a photograph taken. Got my Touring 2 days ago, amazing car, miles ahead of the Model S ( which I owned in the past ). The Pure is going to make Lucid a global brand name....

I am told I should have mine by Saturday - but it still says "in production" - thoughts?
My experience was that is stays in production for a week or two and doesn't get updated until it's at your local delivery center. Hope you get it today!!

It was very smooth, just went there signed the papers. Followed the check list from the experts. The DA helper helped us configure profile and setup key fab and we were out of there. Once we are home my high school son went thru all the setup, we even have Alexa configured including facial recognition. Atleast that is what my son told me
He probably configured it to his face! Better go check. ;)

I've taken delivery today. Unfortunately quite a few fit and finish issues.

I've taken delivery today. Unfortunately quite a few fit and finish issues.
Sorry to hear. What issues did you find? I could find only a little white material between the rear window and trim. Otherwise. I thought the fit and finish were outstanding on my car.

Derek from the Seattle office got it all sorted out for me and Lucid corporate signed off on my delivery today. Anthony doing the delivery today was also very nice to work with.

We did find some paint hairline scratches, also there was an issue with lower screen repeatedly retracting. The service team was able to take care of all those issues for us before we left.

Overall the vehicle looks great, I’m a happy camper now.

My touring got delivered today, at the 11th hour after a literal odyssey. Lucid lost the check my CU sent them, but after much weeping and gnashing of teeth I finally have my car and I am a happy camper. It is smooth as silk. I haven't had the chance to open it up, it's cats and dogs outside, but tomorrow is all sun and rapid driving fun!!

Is anyone waiting to take delivery of their car today at the studio in Tysons?

Back