Order Dates

Unrelated question, but does anyone have anecdotal info on Touring orders converted to GT orders? I was initially told that if it was converted to GT, the initial Touring order would be treated as if it was a GT order retrospectively.

Lately I’ve heard that only the confirmation date applies, but curious if they are working to expedite those upgrade orders.
If you upgrade and your reservation date is earlier than their current confirmation batches, then your upgrade should be confirmed and converted to an order pretty immediately. It would then be put in the queue with a “2-4 month” delivery timeline. If you just reserved it a few days or weeks ago and upgraded today, they probably have not confirmed those into orders yet. But your reservation date would hold so when they send out confirmation emails, then you will receive one with any other GT reservations that were placed at the time you reserved the Touring.

hope that helps.

The tracker is updated manually by me.

Please respond with the following information and I will add you:

Confirmation Date (date you converted your reservation to order)
Exterior Color
Interior Color
VIN Assignment Date
(if it has happened)
Delivery Date (if it has happened)
Did you post the information so it could be added? This is not information being released by Lucid rather voluntarily by members on this forum.
Order Confirmed Date
18 March, 2022
Grand Touring
Zenith Red
Tahoe
20” Aero Lite

Thanks,

Unrelated question, but does anyone have anecdotal info on Touring orders converted to GT orders? I was initially told that if it was converted to GT, the initial Touring order would be treated as if it was a GT order retrospectively.

Lately I’ve heard that only the confirmation date applies, but curious if they are working to expedite those upgrade orders.
My original reservation from 08/2020 was for a touring. I upgraded last week to GT. Got a request to confirm on Tuesday and a email from my DA Wednesday. Have a call tomorrow with DA, so I may shed some light on this tomorrow after the call.

The tracker is updated manually by me.

Please respond with the following information and I will add you:

Confirmation Date (date you converted your reservation to order)
Exterior Color
Interior Color
VIN Assignment Date
(if it has happened)
Delivery Date (if it has happened)
Reserved 9/12/20
Conf 11/15/21
Ext Zenith Red
Int Mojave
Vin assigned 2/20/22
Delivered 4/4/22

Back