Order Dates

MDavis

Hello All:
Are ordering dates added to the tracker randomly. I've noticed that the dates are now reflecting orders placed in early April however my order was placed March 18th and is not on the Zenith Red list.
Please let me know if this is the process.

Thanks,
MikeD

Did you post the information so it could be added? This is not information being released by Lucid rather voluntarily by members on this forum.

Ordered in March 2022 and got the car yesterday...May 2nd 2022!
Hello All:
Are ordering dates added to the tracker randomly. I've noticed that the dates are now reflecting orders placed in early April however my order was placed March 18th and is not on the Zenith Red list.
Please let me know if this is the process.

Thanks,
MikeD

The tracker is updated manually by me.

Please respond with the following information and I will add you:

Confirmation Date (date you converted your reservation to order)
Exterior Color
Interior Color
VIN Assignment Date
(if it has happened)
Delivery Date (if it has happened)

Maybe catching up AGT order or the list got shorter before they move on to AT trim.

I am liking the car so much, I am considering get a Pure trim for other family member.

That fast? Mine took 6.5 months since reservation.
Mine is at 13 + months since reservation, 5 months since confirmation to actually get a VIN and still counting…. Tick, tock.

Could it be that they are catching up with AGT reservations, or maybe it could be a cancellation ?
Someone Cancelled and I was ready to grab it!

Unrelated question, but does anyone have anecdotal info on Touring orders converted to GT orders? I was initially told that if it was converted to GT, the initial Touring order would be treated as if it was a GT order retrospectively.

Lately I’ve heard that only the confirmation date applies, but curious if they are working to expedite those upgrade orders.

Unrelated question, but does anyone have anecdotal info on Touring orders converted to GT orders? I was initially told that if it was converted to GT, the initial Touring order would be treated as if it was a GT order retrospectively.

Lately I’ve heard that only the confirmation date applies, but curious if they are working to expedite those upgrade orders.
Hard to say, I did that. Reserved Touring Feb 1, 2022, upgraded March 22nd, was able to confirm March 23rd. But it was for a Grey exterior. I believe the reservation date dictates when you can confirm your order, but the order confirmation date is when you get your VIN?

They must go by the upgrade date. I reserved a Touring in 2019 and then upgraded to a Grand April 12, 2022 and am seeing reservations turned into VIN’s that are way after my 2019 original date….

The order they follow is by confirmation date. Once you confirm, your reservation date becomes irrelevant.

Back