NuShield Protective Glass Shield

@Luci Did you have any difficulty installing it? I watched the install video which basically shows how to install it on an iPad.
It seems that the top of the pilot panel would be difficult to get to. (i.e.: the top part of the screen).

Also is the cockpit protector all one piece? That seems pretty long. aprox 35". Any challenges to install?
thanks
I bought the Nushield and tried to install it earlier. The cockpit panel was a perfect fit. The pilot panel piece was about 1/2 " long. There was no indication that I needed to cut it and I shouldn't have to anyway. No instructions either. Should have just stayed with the original screen protector. I have a GT but I would think the size for the pilot panel for Dream and GT is the same.

The reason I say this is on their website, the only model on the menu was Air Dream.

I bought the Nushield and tried to install it earlier. The cockpit panel was a perfect fit. The pilot panel piece was about 1/2 " long. There was no indication that I needed to cut it and I shouldn't have to anyway. No instructions either. Should have just stayed with the original screen protector. I have a GT but I would think the size for the pilot panel for Dream and GT is the same.

The reason I say this is on their website, the only model on the menu was Air Dream.

Has anyone else ordered the Nushield and successfully installed the pilot panel? There is a strip of felt at the top of the panel and for the film to fit, it needs to be cut by about 1/2 inch.

Has anyone else ordered the Nushield and successfully installed the pilot panel? There is a strip of felt at the top of the panel and for the film to fit, it needs to be cut by about 1/2 inch.
I ordered a custom fit trimmable screen protector for like $15, seems to do the job

Found another company that came up with it.

This is great TWRAPS Screen Protectors for Lucid Air (Matte (Pilot Only)) https://a.co/d/3hd5o6d

My radar detector dropped on it and it was fine. Totally worth the $20 bucks.
Yeah the twraps ones are pretty great. A bit annoying to install, but way better than the film ones like nushield.

I got the matte and just the pilot panel. Didn't think the other screens are at risk for spills and drops. I'm guessing to replace the pilot panel would be mucho $$$

Just ordered. I ended up going with the Matte version (3-in-1) so I can prevent glare as well.
Please let me know how it looks after the install. I'm afraid that the overall look of the resolution of the screen will be downgraded since it is Matte instead of clear.

Found another company that came up with it.

Has anyone tried screen protech or twraps for the protectors, any recommendations
I have ProTech HD film installed a few months ago when it first came out, great fitment, easy to install (the glass cockpit can be a bit cumbersome because its so long,) but was able to install with no bubbles or problems.

It makes the screens so much more vibrant and clear, huge decrease in glare, and its much more fingerprint resistant.

Definitely recommend.

Please let me know how it looks after the install. I'm afraid that the overall look of the resolution of the screen will be downgraded since it is Matte instead of clear.

Attachments

• PXL_20230705_201639682.jpg
    PXL_20230705_201639682.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 99
  • PXL_20230705_201701990.jpg
    PXL_20230705_201701990.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
+1 on the TWRAPS matte screen protectors. Looks great! @TWRAPS

+1 for the TWRAPS matte protectors from me too. My pilot panel was already showing some light scuffs from the retract/extend that my kids can't seem to stop playing with... The installation is finicky, but basically just takes some patience. As with any matte film, you lose a slight bit of contrast, but the displays are still wonderfully sharp, and the reduction in glare is fantastic. I put them on all 3 screens and am fully satisfied. Highly recommended!

Back