• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

notifications

karenWhitaker

Cars
air
I keep getting some sort of audio notification and I can't figure out what it's for and how to turn it off. My first guess was that it was Alexa related and so I turned off Alexa notifications but that didn't solve the problem. It's a short two tone sound and it doesn't seem to correspond to anything that I can identify and there is no visual cue associated. It happens 3 or 4 times per drive and I would really love for it to stop. Any ideas?

I keep getting some sort of audio notification and I can't figure out what it's for and how to turn it off. My first guess was that it was Alexa related and so I turned off Alexa notifications but that didn't solve the problem. It's a short two tone sound and it doesn't seem to correspond to anything that I can identify and there is no visual cue associated. It happens 3 or 4 times per drive and I would really love for it to stop. Any ideas?
Perhaps the PAY ATTENTION warning? There should be a graphical indicator though.

Back