Notice of Updates

GKHoppy

Reaction score
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Using the pilot screen, I go to Settings and then to About, which identifies the current software version in my car. SInce getting my Air GT in April, 2022, this screen has always stated "Your vehicle is up to date" even when I find out my vehicle is multiple versions behind (like now when I'm on 2.0.68). Has anyone ever seen this prompt indicate that your vehicle is not up to date? Despite multiple efforts by the Service Center, my car has almost never alerted me that there are updates; instead, OTA updates need to be manually pushed to my car. The problem is I only sporadically learn that there are updates I've missed and then need to contact Customer Service to have them get engineering to push them to my car.

Using the pilot screen, I go to Settings and then to About, which identifies the current software version in my car. SInce getting my Air GT in April, 2022, this screen has always stated "Your vehicle is up to date" even when I find out my vehicle is multiple versions behind (like now when I'm on 2.0.68). Has anyone ever seen this prompt indicate that your vehicle is not up to date? Despite multiple efforts by the Service Center, my car has almost never alerted me that there are updates; instead, OTA updates need to be manually pushed to my car. The problem is I only sporadically learn that there are updates I've missed and then need to contact Customer Service to have them get engineering to push them to my car.
Yes; mine and everyone else’s updates whenever there are new updates. You should have service figure out what’s going on.

The car will never tell you you're out of date, only when an update is available. Using this forum or @Bobby's Lucidupdates.com are your best bets on staying up to date on new OTA updates. If you haven't received an update a week after it was first released, I'd recommend contacting CS for a manual push. I used to never get them. Now I'm usually in the late batch (still waiting on 2.1.18 for example).

Back