Not buying now after I saw this

Sounds like a lot of overthinking on this...cars drop in value and that's what is being seen. Plus some probably dont like the car and are moving on. OK. But i do wonder if some on the market are early products what caused the owners a lot of heartburn and they had second thoughts. I think Id rather go with current production. Dollars vaporized in any event. Oh well. We all do what we are comfortable with and dont have to look back.
Yeah, but seeing as though I got my AGT for $119k, Even in a few years, if I can sell it for 110k-125k depending on market, it won't be that bad of a loss or maybe even profit, who knows

Basically, I hope not to see too much more of a depreciation hopefully under me (fingers crossed) lol

Honestly had no idea this individual was interested in Lucid up to this point. Looked for every excuse to trash the company.
Best of luck with whatever appreciating value vehicle you purchase 🤦‍♂️

Honestly had no idea this individual was interested in Lucid up to this point. Looked for every excuse to trash the company.
It's what we do! Look, I'm a new owner, and I get to own this thing in 2 days and drive 2.5k miles back home, I'm stoked!

It really depends on if you locked in the Touring at $95K or the new price of $107K. That's the difference for me. If I can find a GT in Zenith Red/Santa Cruz/21" Aero Blade at sub $120K I would pull the trigger. The massage seats literally mean that much to me. HP and range are less important.
Add to this comparison, you will have to pay $9k or $10k for the Dream Drive Pro in Touring while it’s included in the AGT.

That's just lazy posting. I have never trashed Lucid. I have been fair at expressing my frustration with the lack of information they have given on the Pure, their production failures, and I have also expressed my fondness for Lucid the brand and tech talks. I have always said I like the brand, I am on the fence, Lucid show me you can do what you say. What is wrong with questioning and asking HARD questions?

How is it wrong to reach out to this community as express what I am thinking and wish you all well and be kind to each one of you? If you choose to love Lucid and don't want to hear criticism then I would stop going online. My situation is CLEARLY different than yours or anyone who owns an Air today. I am gun shy admittedly as I have been through the Karma, the hype, the fail, and the plummet. So I choose not to spend MY money on Lucid at THIS time (I hope to in the future).

I say it constantly, it's your money do whatever you want as you should and I mean it.

That's just lazy posting. I have never trashed Lucid. I have been fair at expressing my frustration with the lack of information they have given on the Pure, their production failures, and I have also expressed my fondness for Lucid the brand and tech talks. I have always said I like the brand, I am on the fence, Lucid show me you can do what you say. What is wrong with questioning and asking HARD questions?

How is it wrong to reach out to this community as express what I am thinking and wish you all well and be kind to each one of you? If you choose to love Lucid and don't want to hear criticism then I would stop going online. My situation is CLEARLY different than yours or anyone who owns an Air today. I am gun shy admittedly as I have been through the Karma, the hype, the fail, and the plummet. So I choose not to spend MY money on Lucid at THIS time (I hope to in the future).

I say it constantly, it's your money do whatever you want as you should and I mean it.
Your last few posts come across with an implication that if someone spends THEIR money on a Lucid they are making a mistake because they have failed to fully grasp the shortcomings of the vehicle/company like you have put into your posts. It's a thinly veiled attempt at altruism.

I'm lucky I found my preferred, but man my sales tax for just registering this thing is 8.6k!!!
lmao
Pictures. We're waiting! 😂

You’ve said you were cancelling your order for 2 months now. Not only that, but you started a thread titled “time to stop lying,” all about how there is no one, no videos, anything about people and their real world range. Lazy? I’d say you could’ve searched the site just a little, or even watched the inside evs range video. The attention grabbing you seek for cancelling an order (your third such attempt now) is a bit much. You’re absolutely right, your money, spend how you wish, but the panic you’re vocalizing because people are buying cheap GTs is an odd justification. Trying to transpose the karma argument onto Lucid is ignorant at best.
As I said, best of luck on whatever vehicle you do choose, just breathe, and have fun with whatever you choose. 🤙

Pictures. We're waiting! 😂
Flying out tomorrow night, I'll have car in-hand Saturday morning, if anyone is in North Virginia, hit me up if you want to meet up before I drive back, would love to meet some fellow owners that I may not ever get a chance to meet again because of the distance

Genuinely: enjoy the Lyriq.

I'm lucky I found my preferred, but man my sales tax for just registering this thing is 8.6k!!!
lmao
Taxes in general are high in New Jersey, where I live, but God bless them, no sales tax on EVs--one of the big reasons I bought.

Holy depreciating asset Batman!

The days of cars holding value or appreciating ended when the supply chain improved. We are now back to the way it has always been. Buy new if you want the new car experience. If you want to save money, buy used.
Absolutely correct!

I'm seeing very low mileage cars for sale in LA market...never a good sign.

CNBC stories of unsold new cars too.

Free Markets are Brutal.

Back