No software update in way more then a month!?

when you are charging a premium price for a product that can cause injury or death if not working properly it needs a minimum level of functionality. The quirks are distracting distraction can lead to accident.
What issue have you experienced in the car that has almost caused injury or death to you?

What issue have you experienced in the car that has almost caused injury or death to you?
The ACC not stopping when the traffic in front of me was stopped.

The ACC not stopping when the traffic in front of me was stopped.
I’ve also had that happen on a Hyundai and Audi also. Rare, but it’s happened. It’s why the driver should always be paying attention.

I had my previous Audi going around a bend on the freeway and completely disengage the lane guidance system with no warning whatsoever. Luckily I was paying attention and quickly intervened.

I’ve also had that happen on a Hyundai and Audi also. Rare, but it’s happened. It’s why the driver should always be paying attention.

I had my previous Audi going around a bend on the freeway and completely disengage the lane guidance system with no warning whatsoever. Luckily I was paying attention and quickly intervened.
That disengage on a turn as you describe has happened for me in Tesla Y and S. Terrifying, but fortunately I was paying attention.

Back