No more home chargers available for referral rewards?

LALucid

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Went to use reward points and cannot select charger anymore. Anyone else have this problem?

Possibly because the charger is out of stock. If you visit the lucid shop page for home charger, it mentions it won't ship until June 10. I guess the rewards page will get updated then?

Same with the trunk protector. I wrote the referral store staff yesterday asking why we cannot place out of stock items on order like the people who buy off the $$$ store can. They said they would look into it.

Same with the trunk protector. I wrote the referral store staff yesterday asking why we cannot place out of stock items on order like the people who buy off the $$$ store can. They said they would look into it.

Hey! I have not received a reply from the referral store staff yet, but I was just able to order the home charger. Similarly to the $$$ site, my order summary something about awaiting fulfillment, but referral orders can now get in the queue. Thanks, Lucid Support Staff!!!

Any chance they add in more stuff if requested? I noticed they removed a shirt off of it. Not sure if we can request more items to be added.

Where can I find the email for the referral store staff?

The email address is [email protected]

Be sure to be clear that you are asking about the referral store and not the $$$ store. It would be nice if they added more stuff off the $$$ store, but I only asked them about two items that did not have an 'add to cart' button. (They added the home charger, but not the trunk well liner.) Good luck!

The email address is [email protected]

Be sure to be clear that you are asking about the referral store and not the $$$ store. It would be nice if they added more stuff off the $$$ store, but I only asked them about two items that did not have an 'add to cart' button. (They added the home charger, but not the trunk well liner.) Good luck!
I’ll send a message thank you

Back