looking for valid referral code

arizona103

Hello, I was just at the Lucid showroom today and plant to put down a deposit to order new Air Touring. My sales associate said I could use a referral code, but to make sure the current owner still had enough valid codes to refer, can anyone help me with providing a code that is still valid? Thanks so much, hopefully it is a win win for us. Thanks!

Please use the referral code from one of the members that will be posting shortly. If someone on the forum has been helpful, you can find their referral link/code under their profile. Good luck with the purchase and let us know if you have any questions. I am sure that you will enjoy the car. It is the most fun car that I have ever owned. If you do use a referral code from one of our members, please tell us whose code you used and when you expect to get your new Lucid.

I'm local in AZ, and mine has never been used. It's posted on the bottom below my handle. I've been hoping for someone to use it to defray the cost of a home charger.

Whether you use it or not, please feel free to DM me if you have questions about the car, feature set, or local buying experience.

Good luck to you! You are going to love the car. Feel free to use my referral code. I am not maxed out.

Name: andre teixeira
Code: Q1JU0G9U

lucidmotors.com

Design Your Lucid Air | Lucid Motors

Design your award-winning Lucid Air luxury electric car. Build and price a Lucid Air Grand Touring, Touring, or Pure.
lucidmotors.com
lucidmotors.com

(My code is not maxed)

Touring is the best.

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

I'm local in AZ, and mine has never been used. It's posted on the bottom below my handle. I've been hoping for someone to use it to defray the cost of a home charger.

Whether you use it or not, please feel free to DM me if you have questions about the car, feature set, or local buying experience.
Thank you everyone for quick replies, I will use the code from Buffalo Bob, and look to be active member on the forum here.

Question here. My phone app shows that 6 persons used my referral codes. However, 3 of them disappeared from my account online before I got the points. My phone app still shows them, but without their status (no Ordered/Delivered, just "--"). I thought they simply cancelled their orders. However, online rumors say that some Lucid salespersons switched the referral codes to their own friends' to get the perks. Really?

If they make an order and then later cancel, you dont get the points. But also, once someone uses a code they cant change it.

I really doubt anyone changed it to their friends. And besides, only so many jackets and hats you can get. If you have three referrals, that is more than enough for most things. Good luck to you.

Question here. My phone app shows that 6 persons used my referral codes. However, 3 of them disappeared from my account online before I got the points. My phone app still shows them, but without their status (no Ordered/Delivered, just "--"). I thought they simply cancelled their orders. However, online rumors say that some Lucid salespersons switched the referral codes to their own friends' to get the perks. Really?
The “- -“ means they canceled. No conspiracy here.

The “- -“ means they canceled. No conspiracy here.
Hi all. I’m pricing out a lucid air pure for myself and would love any reviews (positive or negative). And if anyone has a referral code to use that still has some life left to it that would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

Please use my referral code. I am not max and need just one more to get to the points I need for a reward. But if you choose someone elses code it is fine. We are all here to help and answer questions.

Code: Q1JU0G9U
Name: andre teixeira

In terms of reviews. I just love my Touring. The suspension and performance is exceptional. The interior is well appointed. Please read the forum for all the information and reviews.

Yes, there are some software issues and sometimes the car is delivered with some flaws. But service is excellent and they will help you fix everything.

If you have specific questions please let me know or DM me.

https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=Q1JU0G9U My referral LINK!

Last edited:
😂😂😂😂 online rumors from where? These unfortunately were simply cancelations.

Back