Remove Referral if Maxed Out

Sunnysunshine699

PLEASE REMOVE REFERRAL CODES IF YOU’VE REACHED THA LIMIT.

I was just told I cannot add a referral to my order as the one I found on here was maxed out. I get it, I don’t have an actual referral but a fair warning to current owners with a referral code on here and new buyers. Please confirm the code you have is not maxed.

Mine is not maxed out, feel free to use it and welcome to the family!

It's been a month with my Air and I couldn't be happier. Hope this code helps you be part of the joy of Lucid. Greeting from Texas!

lucidmotors.com

Design Your Lucid Air | Lucid Motors

Design your award-winning Lucid Air luxury electric car. Build and price a Lucid Air Grand Touring, Touring, or Pure.
lucidmotors.com
lucidmotors.com

For your Sales Advisor, just mention EBQ5Q788.

Best!

Same here with 1 month with my lucid air, great driving experience. Below is the referral link if anyone interested to buy/lease

I was just told I cannot add a referral to my order as the one I found on here was maxed out. I get it, I don’t have an actual referral but a fair warning to current owners with a referral code on here and new buyers. Please confirm the code you have is not maxed.

Mine is not maxed out. Feel free to use.

Sorry to hear that... I'm sure I haven't reached the limit but it maybe be helpful to PM the person you used to let them know?

DX48QDPP

Haven’t tried the referral code so here it goes.

Hello!
Thank you for your helpful post. I'd like to share my referral link (still working) that anyone can use: https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=IBC2PFQ7
IMG_4332.jpg

I'm curious... There are requests asking for first and last names along with the referral code. If anyone has used a referral code, is that information necessary to receive the credit?

Back