No Audio

I had the same thing happen to me right after update to 2.1.2 about a week ago. All stations and all apps were making popping sounds. A logo reset fixed it.
What is a logo reset?
I did a reset from the screen , not with the left turn signal

Happened to me last week. It was while listening to FM radio. It cleared itself after the car went to sleep after my drive.

I hear some distorted popping sounds only , it started 3 days ago. Reset did not work. What can I do?
No sound on Bluetooth , radio , phone , USB etc.
Try changing profiles to a guest profile. Happened to be a few weeks ago and reset did not work but changing profiles restored the audio.

My audio parking warnings stopped working this morning. All other sounds and the visual warnings are fine. I let the car sit for an hour and it hasn’t resolved itself. I texted customer care.

This happened to my Touring for the first time at the version 2.1.20. I was having the car since 03/31.

Many things can be sloved with a logo reset, in my limited experience. The no sound bug seems random (and thankfully infrequent) but is easily fixed by sleeping or resetting. I always try that first before texting CS as the next step...

This happemed to me multiple times, and always when the car was plugged in for a charge overnight. I get in the car in the morning and no sound. Informed Lucid. Not sure if having the charging cable attached has anything to do with it but I had absoultely no issue when getting in when not charged overnight.

Today was the fourth time that I had no audio at all. Nothing made any sound-turn signals, radio, phone, or alerts. I was able to do a successful logo reset each time, but I wonder why this continues to happen. Any solutions from you guys?

Today was the fourth time that I had no audio at all. Nothing made any sound-turn signals, radio, phone, or alerts. I was able to do a successful logo reset each time, but I wonder why this continues to happen. Any solutions from you guys?
Is this after charging on lvl2?

Yes. I did charge it the night before on a level 2 charger. I wonder if that has anything to do with no sound.

Yes. I did charge it the night before on a level 2 charger. I wonder if that has anything to do with no sound.
Seems to be a somewhat common big. Both me and @Neurio experience this every now and then. I just do an Air logo reset if I notice it's not working. Takes about 2-3 mins to resolve.

I have had my Lucid Air Touring since 4/1/2023. On 3 separate occasions I have gotten into the car and had no audio. There was no radio audio, no audible clicking sound when the turn signal was on and no audio from Alexa. On each occasion this silence persisted all the way to work. With each episode the next time I got in the car everything was fine. Has anyone else had this experience? Any solutions? Lucid customer service is working on it.
it happened to me 3 times since I took possession of my car in 12-2023, same situation, after going to sleep it would work again but I noticed that while the audio was completely off my sensor wound not beep as I was parking close to an object, this is not a good thing!

it happened to me 3 times since I took possession of my car in 12-2023, same situation, after going to sleep it would work again but I noticed that while the audio was completely off my sensor wound not beep as I was parking close to an object, this is not a good thing!

I would take the car in for service...

Back