Newest update

dcontorno

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
So I was out of town but remotely did two updates. I am now running 2.0.14. But I have none of the new features. No instant on display. No auto dimming high beams. No turn by turn in center console, etc. no change to quick buttons from right to left side. Anybody else seeing this or know why?

So I was out of town but remotely did two updates. I am now running 2.0.14. But I have none of the new features. No instant on display. No auto dimming high beams. No turn by turn in center console, etc. no change to quick buttons from right to left side. Anybody else seeing this or know why?
2.0.14 is the prep release. 2.0.15 has all the features except highway assist, which will come in the update after that.

15 and 18 will follow soon and I believe you'll have your features then. Got mine yesterday. The boot up is great. I'll road test it all today, including EA station charging.

I'm traveling and on the other side of tie planet for now. Got the update notice and installed it via the mobile app.

Now, how do I check if the update went through successfully, via the mobile app?

I'm traveling and on the other side of tie planet for now. Got the update notice and installed it via the mobile app.

Now, how do I check if the update went through successfully, via the mobile app?
No way to do that.

Thanks. Guessed as much. Will see if SC can help me.

2.0.13 update was only 5 minutes long and concerned. Or was that up date approx 5 minutes long?
Many on the forum have surmised that the car will download a bunch of stuff in the background and the actual update will be fairly quick. Don’t allow that to concern you.

The app will tell you whether or not it installed properly or not. If it did, you lt notification will be software update complete. If not, it'll say unable to update software.

Updated to 2.0.15 last night took a while but need time see all the new features! Exciting times!

Is there any place that describes the detailed release notes? Last night I installed 2.0.13 and then 14. The “learn more” link in the car doesn’t say much. I’m hoping when we get 2.0.15 we get true release notes.

Also how soon after we get 2.0.14 should we expect 15? Just curious and excited. 13 and 14 came within minutes of each other.

Is there any place that describes the detailed release notes? Last night I installed 2.0.13 and then 14. The “learn more” link in the car doesn’t say much. I’m hoping when we get 2.0.15 we get true release notes.

Also how soon after we get 2.0.14 should we expect 15? Just curious and excited. 13 and 14 came within minutes of each other.
2.0.13 and 2.0.14 came in 2 successive nights but it took me 5 days to receive 2.0.15.

No, somewhere a while back I was able to get the links for each update. But now it's harder to get so, unfortunately we just have to go find screenshots that some people have taken and posted.

Just got 2.0.13 and 2.0.14 last night- no noticeable changes, except that mobile keys (mine and my wife's) both quit working. Hope that the MOAU will fix the problem- don't want to delete/reinstall profiles.

Just got 2.0.13 and 2.0.14 last night- no noticeable changes, except that mobile keys (mine and my wife's) both quit working. Hope that the MOAU will fix the problem- don't want to delete/reinstall profiles.
My keyfob opened the car but did not select my profile. I opened the settings > access and re-enabled the selection by key for my profile. All good now.

Check your app notifications. You’ll see something like “software update complete”

You get a crap ton of notes in the learn more section on 15. I just loaded 18 while at work and didn’t read 15 hope it’s still there 🤦🏾‍♂️

Things are looking different

Attachments

• 31FD30D9-FF2A-4C2E-976F-13DB46173A7A.jpeg
    31FD30D9-FF2A-4C2E-976F-13DB46173A7A.jpeg
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 117
For the 2 series….
.13,.14,.15,.18 and .24.
I assume that is actual up to date?

Back